BBC Good Food magazine - Need cooking inspiration? The Good Food magazine app is packed with inspiring recipes for every meal, triple tested in the Good Food kitchen with stunning images of food which look just as good whether viewed horizontally or vertically – it’s your choice.
The app version of the UK’s best-selling food magazine has been designed to be easy-to-use and cook from, so you can really enjoy your time in the kitchen. Each issue contains around 100 new recipes, all tested by the Good Food team to make sure they work first time for you at home. So, whether you need a quick midweek meal, a birthday cake recipe or a stunning menu to entertain and impress your friends, look no further.
To enjoy the magazine app every month buy each month's issue within the application. Already subscribe to the print edition? Access to this interactive issue is absolutely FREE - just download the app and sign in with your subscriber details.
Cooking has never been so simple…
· Recipes presented as easy-to-view digital cook cards, with a large type mode for easy cooking.
· Personalised shopping list to help you plan your meals.
· Helpful glossary of ingredients and techniques.
· Easy search facility to find your favourite dishes.
· Exclusive videos with tips and techniques from the Good Food cookery team.
· Add favourite recipes to bookmarks so it's easy to find them again.
· Stunning images of finished dishes to inspire you to cook
What's New in This Release:
· Performance improvements
What's New in 1.6.0:
· Fixes and improvements to bookmarks
· Download issue improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone)
Top Gear: Stunt School HD If you strapped a jet engine to a racing car would you be able to make it jump 100ft into the air? Possibly... and in Top Gear Stunt School you can try this plus loads more ridiculous stunts