Calcohol - A real-time open source alcohol absorption and metabolism simulator for mobile phones. Can plot BAC graphs, predefined drinks, sobering-up time estimation and much more!
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed almost all resolution dependent code, now fonts and icons change their size depending on the resolution
· All keyboard input now has it's own function that handles what the key does, in preparation for touchscreen support
· Added complete touchscreen support. Still crashes from time to time on my emulator, no idea why. Also the "feel" of the interface might not be the best
· Added saving of custom drinks to external file (custom.xml) alcohol.py:
· Automatic drink saving added to Model.touch() alkodata.py:
· Loading of help data
· Loading and saving of currently drunk drinks
· Drinks are now loaded/saved in sessions, and a new session is started when the effects of the old one aren't visible at startup.
· Custom drinks are saved too
· Now uses pythons own xml parser data.xml:
· Help data added layout.xml:
· Help layout added, options layout stuff
· Changed text format according to changes in util.py, now uses python's standard formatting
· Now uses pythons own xml parser util.py:
· Moved formatString from ui to util
· Replaced own formatString with python's string formatting operator.
· As a result, layout texts syntax is now changed: %,C%% -> %(BAC).2f for example help.py:
· Help system ui.py:
· Text alignment support
· Large texts(>22) are now antialiased by default platf.py:
· Moved all platform specific stuff here
· Replaces keyboard.py
· This is now the only file that should be changed when porting to other python platforms
· Now the only module that directly imports e32,appuifw,graphics,key_codes state.py:
· Drink system changes, now drinks can be added, all drinks are selectable etc. optionsui.py:
· Moved some really repetitive code into a function where it should have been all along xmlloader.py:
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.