My Recipes for iPhone/iPad - Far more than just a place to store recipes, My Recipes is an invaluable tool for anyone with an interest in cooking.
You can manually type in your recipes, there are places for all the important details. Cut, copy and paste from other iOS apps or websites, or use one of the many sharing options within My Recipes to expand your collection.
Your recipes overview list has a place for a large image and enough important information for at-a-glance decision making without having to read the full recipe.
Multiple timers allow you to keep track of your various cooking tasks and you can add a title to each one to make keeping track of them all easier.
Weight, Liquids and Temperature conversion tools will mean you never have to worry about getting your calculations wrong in a recipe again.
An assortment of Social Sharing options allows you to share and find new recipes easily.
· Type in recipes or cut, copy and paste from other iOS Apps or Websites.
· Multiple Timers with an At-a-Glance overview screen, add names to identify what Timer is for what.
· Notifications of timers finishing even when the app is not in use or your device is in standby. (requires at least iOS 4)
· Search your recipes by Name, Ingredient or Category.
· Add photos or downloaded images to your recipes.
· Weight conversion tool.
· Liquid conversion tool.
· Temperature conversion tables.
· Email recipes from within the app.
· Print to compatible printers.
· Post recipes on your Facebook wall.
· Bluetooth share of individual recipes between iOS devices.
· Share and Import My Recipes recipes by Email.
· Download recipes from our website and submit your own for others to download too.
· Backup and restore your entire recipes database.
· Transfer your entire My Recipes collection to other My Recipes copies on iOS devices.
· Retina Display graphics.
· Multiple Themes and Layout options.
· Universal iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch App so you only buy it once.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix launch bug.
What's New in 4.0.1:
· Fix portrait orientation button bug.
What's New in 4.0:
· Bug fixes.
· Interface improvements.
· Further compatibility enhancements for the My Recipes + app.
What's New in 3.1.5:
· New export option.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Fixed importing bug.
· Improved "One Page Vertical" view scrolling.
· Other minor bug fixes.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Melting Point Software»:
Clearly Clearly brings augmented reality to the apps you use every day