DetectDeviceType is a PC utility program that attempts to detect what type of device you have and whether Microsoft .Net Compact Framework and OpenNETCF Smart Device Framework are installed. Download and Install:
- Download DetectDeviceType.
- Install it by double-clicking DDTSetup.exe you just downloaded and following the on-screen prompts
iSiloXSymbian OS, Pocket PC, Palm, Series 60, Series 80, Series 90, UIQ, BlackBerry, Win CE, Smartphone, AndroidVersion: 6.04 updated Upload date: 21 Sep 12 Tags: Reading
iSiloX converts content to the iSilo document format for reading with iSilo.
What's New in This Release:
Version 5.18 adds the following new features:
· Added support for generating registration codes keyed to the device ID.
· Added support for generating 18-character extended registration codes.
TRE (TascalRegEdit) - freeware registry editors. This is not something for the standard user, because you can change a lot of internal system options on which WindowsCE depends.
The program feels like developed for CE 2.11: some ergonomic details are not convenient, especially the Tap&Hold feature is not supported to access context menus
Haali Reader 2 - It is a book reader for Windows CE. Main features:
- Loads plain text and XML files. There were rumours that Haali Reader can open Microsoft LIT files. This is not the case. LIT format is not supported and will never be supported.
- Cyrillic encodings support with autodetection.
- Last viewed position in file is saved on exit