G-Alarm is a finger-friendly and reliable alarm clock for Android. G-Alarm offers everything to help you get up more pleasant.
· Choose your favorite music as alarm tones
· Save battery power during your sleep by turning on the airplane mode. G-Alarm will switch it off again when your alarm goes off.
· Tasks (Maths & Mazes) to prevent you turning off the alarm easily
· Accelerometer control (e.g. Shake to snooze)
· Fade in
· Own background wallpapers
· Export/Import your alarms
· Quick Alarm: tap and hold the "New alarm" button to quickly set up an alarm.
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release:
· Widget for your home screen
· Playlist can be manually ordered or shuffled
· Number of tasks can be adjusted
· New option: output via speaker
· Fixed a bug related to energy management
· Other small improvements and bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.2:
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «ageye»:
G-Alarm Alarm application that forces you to complete a maze for snoozing the alarm
G-Watch G-Watch is a stop watch which supports GPS devices
G-Invaders It is a new game for Diamond: G-Invaders. Like Caver it uses the tilt sensor to steer the ship
G-Light Adjust your backlight levels according to the values your light sensor measures
Infinity New user interface for Windows Mobile devices, featuring a slider lock screen, home screen widgets, and a revamped taskbar