Raptr - Raptr simplifies the process of playing games with friends. It allows you to see what your friends are playing across Xbox LIVE, PS3, PC (Steam, Social Games, etc.), and Raptr in real-time, and message them.
· Know what your friends are playing across Xbox LIVE, PS3, PC (Steam, Social Games, etc.), and Raptr in real-time
· Automatically add all your existing Xbox LIVE, PS3, and Steam friends
· Send and receive Raptr and Xbox LIVE messages via one unified inbox
· Track your Xbox gameplay and Achievements/Trophies across Xbox and PS3 on your Raptr.com profile
· Find new friends and invite other friends to use Raptr from your iPhone address book, Twitter, and more Head over to Raptr.com to:
· View and compare all your Xbox LIVE, PS3, Steam, and WoW achievements
· Download the Raptr desktop client to chat with all your friends on Xbox LIVE, Steam, Xfire, Facebook, AIM, and more in-game.
· Share your game library and review your games
· Announce to Twitter and/or Facebook when you play games and/or earn Achievements
What's New in This Release:
· Additional checks for PlayStation Network logins.
· Several behind the scenes fixes and enhancements
What's New in 2.17:
· PSN connectivity has returned. Note that PSN online status is detected, but in-game status is NOT at this time.
What's New in 2.16:
· iOS 7 updates
· fixed a bug where your previously saved Xbox/PSN/Steam credentials were not pre-filled when you went to edit/update them
What's New in 2.15:
· Fixes to searching your Contacts for friends on Raptr
· Fixes to Xbox connectivity
· Fix a few memory leaks and other under the hood fixes
What's New in 2.14:
· PSN: Fixed a crash that occurred when connecting your PSN account and clicking on the alert dialog
· PSN: PSN users that are Playstation Plus now have a Playstation Plus icon next to their avatar
· Steam: Fixed an issue where some recently played games in a Steam user's profile showed "(null)" for playtime data
· Facebook: Fixed an issue with prevented you from searching for Facebook friends that are on Raptr
· Twitter: Finding Twitter friends on Raptr now uses the built-in iOS Twitter functionality to access your Twitter account
· Various behind the scenes updates to address bugs and iOS 7 compatibility
What's New in 2.10:
· Steam connectivity updates
· User avatars & game box art are now cached on your device across app restarts, eliminating the need to re-download them again
· Several behind the scenes updates addressing performance and compatibility
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Raptr»:
Comments on Raptr:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Raptr supports it