ColEm (UIQ3)- is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile.
1. Make sure your phone is enabled to install applications from providers other than manufacturer's affiliates.
2. Download application and install it to your phone. You may need to click through several warning messages always shown when installing application from a non-affiliated source.
3. Find software for the emulated platform.
4. Copy all your files into the /Media Files/Other/"EmulatorName" directory on your internal flash drive. For example, ColEm games will go into the C:/Media Files/Other/ColEm directory.
5. Run the application and have fun.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
UIQ 3.0, UIQ 3.1
Other Software by developer «Marat Fayzullin»:
ColEm (Maemo) ColEm is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile
ColEm ColEm is a program that emulates ColecoVision videogame console on your mobile
Virtual GameBoy (Maemo) Virtual GameBoy will play games written for GameBoy and GameBoy Color on your mobile device
AlmostTI (Maemo) AlmostTI is an application that emulates Z80-based graphing calculators made by Texas Instruments