vNes (J2ME) - vNes is a NES emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo 8-bits games on your mobile. You can put games from thousands of roms in your pocket, play them anytime and anywhere, with the memories and joys of old time.
· Thousands of roms supported and downloadable.
· Different screen modes and scales. You can even rotate the screen to fit some mobiles (eg MotoE680). One key/touch to switch fullscreen.
· Hue, Tint, Black&White adjustable.
· Customizable controls. Provide automatic key AA/BB , and TRIGGER KEY that can let shoot key down without press shoot key all the time.
· Low memory usage. It only needs enough memory for rom and display data. If the rom has 40K and display area is 128x128, it needs about 100K memory.
· Very small application jar size. You only need save memory for roms.
· Adjustable game speed.
· Each rom with 10 save/load slots.
· Provide save/load key. You can use one touch to save/load states.
· Limited time for playing
· Cannot save/load
Like it? Share with your friends!
Requirements:J2ME MIDP 2.0; 256K running memory;
Supported operating systems:
Java ME, Java Nokia 240x320, Java SE 240x320
vBoy Symbian VBoy is the best GB/GBC/SGB/SGB2 emulator for mobiles. It lets you play Nintendo GameBoyColor games on your mobile
vTalk VTalk is a TTS (Text to Speech) software for series 60
vDisk VDisk is a remote file manager that help you manage mobile from PC. It can transfer very large files directly to mobile via bluetooth,GPRS,infrared and usb. It is also an effective tool to install roms for vNes,vBoy,vSun
vBag VBag is a GameBoy Advance emulator that can play GBA games on your mobile phone