Elemental Knights Online - A real-time 3D MMORPG that you can play with anyone in the world!
Embark on a grand adventure through mysterious lands with eccentric locals...
The World's Destiny
Spirits, creatures, and humans have been blessed with technology and magic as a means of living thanks to ELEMENTAL: the power that dwells inside all of nature and the resting place of the gods.
300 years ago, lust for this power drove the citizens of this world into a Great War with one another. But four heroes stood up in the name of peace and restored harmony the land.
Recently, the monsters and spirits have grown violent. The Dragons awaken from a three century slumber. A wave of tragic incidents ensues...
Each country decides to send out their knights and adventurers to investigate the bizarre happenings. What is the meaning of all this?
Now you must take up your arms and armor. On your journey you shall encounter beautiful witches, humble townspeople, discouraged knights, breathtaking sights, and wicked adversaries.
Let nothing prevent you from solving the mystery behind the recent chaos! Our world is in peril.
· Thousands of items, a trillion combinations, and cosplay gear such as Neko Ears
· Fighter, thief, cleric, wizard, and advanced job-classes
· Play in ENGLISH or JAPANESE
· Hundreds of NPCs and over 100 quests
· Free chat, emoticons, and gestures for meaningful communication
What's New in This Release:
· Added new icon for display the ongoing quest.
· Displayed an effect at the start of the defense war.
· Updated the App icon.
What's New in 3.1.5:
· Improved the mini-map display.
· Adjusted the skill performance of the Dragon Buster.
What's New in 3.0.7:
· Improved target arrow.
What's New in 2.1.0:
· New Dark King!
· BOSS Quest Updated!
· More convenient to use the window of Class Change.
· A part of tutorial becomes more simple and easy to understand.
· Fixed the problem that app is terminated in rare cases when tap the monster.
· Fixed the problem that app is terminated in rare cases when open the item window.
· Fixed the problem that when create character, character models display will be crashed.
· The bug of a part of book reward was wrong has been fixed.
· The performance of Dark King's appear will not be shown when move to normal maps.
What's New in 2.0.8:
· Effect performance have been added when Dark King appear, Dark King War start and the ending of Dark King War.
· Chaos Gauge has been added in EXP bar.
· When Dark King appear, push icon and time limit will disappear. During the push icon be showing, you can defeat Dark King in limited time. (You can't continue to defeat Dark King in 5 minutes after Dark King war.)
· Party request of defeat Dark King will be show by post icon.
· When fighting Dark King, BGM of Parallel World's map will continue sounding.
· The background of move to parallel World (loading) has been changed.
· When start to show Chaos Gauge, gauge on a regular basis will no longer display at chat log.
What's New in 2.0.7:
· The bug in v2.0.6 has been fixed. Application will automatically end when you change the target to monster.
What's New in 2.0.6:
· The display bug in the new iPad has been fixed.
· The quest assist function has been added!!
· You can now receive the cheer effects from the other players automatically.
· The loading screen when moving from one map to another has also been improved.
· The image of the destination map is now displayed during loading. During this time, you can even meet other players!
· Friend request is also available during these times.
· Added an automatic text reflow function to fix text overflows in the dialog boxes when talking to NPCs.
· Made it such that the skill window can be displayed instantly.
· Added occupation descriptions when creating characters.
· Added status display of party members' burst.
· Adjusted the position of the target switching button so that it does not overlap the buff icon under the HP bar.
What's New in 2.0.5:
· New quest added! [Recommended Level: Lv26] This story revolves around the client "Saharon" at Kalhari Shore. When he was a young boy, he had a traumatic experience involving Kalhari fish. A dark secret haunts Saharon's past... Challenge the quest and discover what actually happened.
· Improved rendering performance and increased display speed for pre-iPhone 4 devices. Play experience when in a party and fighting inside Dragon Tower and dungeons more enjoyable.
· Skill activation easier than ever! "Skill button" always on screen for quicker skill access. Added pop-up that shows all your character's skills. "Skill button" can be found above the red action button.
· "Multi-boost" command allows instant use of multiple items. Up to now players could only consume handy items one at a time. With the new command players can check off multiple items from their inventory list and power-up their character in one swoop!
· Give items to your friends in bulk! Now you can give away extra copies of the same item in a single transaction. Item presents now more feasible.
· Cleaned up in-game menu for easier navigation.
· Expanded size of chat window so letters easier to read.
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.3:
· Added in-game display of Skill Rank and Skill EXP. Skill EXP now shown at bottom of screen during gameplay, and both Skill Rank and Skill EXP are shown in the menu's status. "Skill Rank" is a system that enables characters to specialize in skills of their choice.
· Made it easier for characters above Lv30 to change class. Player now offered a one-time chance to warp to Elrond Castle Town upon turning Lv30.
· Improved stability of operation
· Various bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Added support for Game Center. Players can fight monsters to compete for best score in the world
· Now upon avatar's death, player has option to respawn in same location
· in exchange for points.
· Improved Venture Pad so that available and completed quests are listed
· separately on two pages. Merged Venture Pad with MENU->ADVENTURE->QUEST function.
· Quests can be discarded from inside Venture Pad. Steps to discard a quest: MENU->VENTURE PAD->QUEST->DISCARD
· Added marker to indicate monsters possessing book seals. Icon displays if player does not already have the seal.
· Improved intro and tutorial
· Various improvements to UI and bug fixes
What's New in 2.0.0:
· Improved "Recruit" mode by adding "Even Split" loot policy. Party immediately created with characters compliant with "Even Split" policy in addition to the auto-party invite function. Furthermore, monster guides, book seals, items, and EXP will be split evenly among party members.
· Auto switch to normal speed communication in the event that high speed communication fails due to network environment. (You can manually switch from the title screen options. Please try switching to normal communication if high speed communication fails.)
· Selecting target character for support magic made easier.
· Character walking animation made smoother.
· Improved tutorial and made it easier to understand
· Improved responsiveness of touch input.
· Various improvements to UI and bug fixes
What's New in 1.7:
· Improved draw speed
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 1.6:
· Modified requirements so that Dragon Tower is accessible from Lv1. Up until now only characters at or above Lv 10 could challenge Dragon Tower.
· New function implemented to allow players with similar levels to easily form parties. Test out the new "Recruit" icon that pops up on the screen during play.
· Fixed display of skill list so that skills are arranged by level.
· Improved UI when sending chat messages.
· Fixed display of required hammers on the forge screen.
· Fixed display of required Charge Hammers on the charge screen.
· Fixed message display when activating skills.
· Other improvements
What's New in 1.5:
· Added repeatable quests to Venture Pad
· Improved menu
· Improved screen when adjusting pad settings in portrait mode
· We have resolved a problem with navigation (tapping on links, page scrolling, etc.) on MyPage.
· Improved game screen
· Other adjustments and fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Winlight»:
Elemental Knights Online for iOS Immerse yourself in a fantasy realm populated with players from all over the world in this massively multiplayer online role-playing game for iOS