Zombie Cafe is hard to find good help, which is why you’ve partnered with an evil corporation to use zombies as free labor to build your café empire. Prepare food, direct your zombies and manage supplies. If the competition gets too fierce you can always direct your zombie workers to attack a neighboring café and steal their secret recipes.
· Transform customers into zombie waiters using toxin and have them do your bidding... but be careful! If you work a zombie too hard they’ll get tired and will try and eat customers
· Raid neighboring cafes to steal recipes and toxin
· Decorate your cafe with more than 100 items from the store
· Collect and prepare more than 50 zombie-inspired recipes
· Connect with your Facebook friends to form a franchise: order food, collect fees, and share recipes
· Keep playing even when you don't have an network signal, or cook while you're online every day to earn special "Frequent Fryer" bonuses
· Retina display graphics
What's New in This Release:
· Your zombies now earn experience based on the number of enemies defeated and meals served. Zombies gain a 5% energy boost per level.
· New premium avatar heads for your chef. The new robot head reduces your cooking time by 10% and the new Pirate head increases your cooking experience by 20%.
What's New in 1.0.1:
· No more slacking off! Your cafe will now continue to operate while you're not playing
· Crash fixes and performance improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «CAPCOM»:
Dark Void Zero Dark Void Zero - Rise On! After 20 years, the legendary lost project "Dark Void" is back! To commemorate the game's humble origins, Capcom has commissioned the recreation of the original 8-bit classic, now re-titled "Dark Void Zero"
Lil Pirates Lil Pirates Avast ya scallywags! Drop anchor and prepare to be boarded. There be Lil’ Pirates in these waters!Amass your perfect crew and craft the finest ship as you set sail for adventure and plunder as the captain of your own pirate vessel
Monster Pet Shop Monster Pet Shop - Run your own Monster Pet Shop that grows, exhibits, and sells fantastic magical creatures. Play with, care and feed your creatures to maximize happiness. Happy creatures award more money when you find them good homes
MONSTER HUNTER Dynamic Hunting MONSTER HUNTER Dynamic Hunting - Simple but Deep!!
This is Dynamic Hunting!!
Experience Dynamic "Monster" battle by simple screen touch!
· Simple touch control
Drag to “MOVE”, Tap to “ATTACK”, Flick to “SLASH ATTACK”.
Using two fingers to do EVADE and GUARD
BombLink BombLink - Use the falling flames to light the bombs’ fuses. Chain bombs together for an even bigger score!
In BombLink, layers of bombs appear from the bottom of the screen, each with a fuse attached. Move from grenade to grenade and chain fuses together with a flick of the screen
Smurfs' Village Smurfs' Village Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf's guidance, it is up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.
Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land
STREET FIGHTER IV Street Fighter 4 delivers the first true fighting game on iPhone. This uncompromising fighter features all the visceral thrills, fantastic graphics and brilliant gameplay that are hallmarks of the series
Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011 Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011 From the very first question there is more strategy, more unpredictability, more risk and more reward. Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 2011 incorporates the latest show rules and graphics to create the most eye-popping and addictive version of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire to date
Cannon Blast Bill Cannon Blast Bill The good news is that the Sluggo Employment Agency just found you a new job. The bad news is that it is as a human cannonball for Sluggo Big-Time Circus.
Guide Mr. Bill through a series of free fun-filled levels
Final Fight The masterpiece of the scrolling action games!