GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you have never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument:
· Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
· Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
· Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
· Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
· Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments:
· Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
· Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
· Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
· Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go:
· Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
· Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
· Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
· Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs:
· Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
· Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
· Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
· Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
· Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
· Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
iPhoto With iPhoto for iOS, Apple brings Multi-Touch to photography in a breakthrough way
Keynote for iPad Keynote is the most powerful presentation app ever designed for a mobile device
iTunes - 12 Days of Christmas The 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
iBooks IBooks is an amazing way to download and read books
iTunes Festival Watch the iTunes Festival live on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
AirPort Utility Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
iAd Gallery The iAd Gallery is a celebration of advertising, featuring iAd campaigns from some of the world's best brands and their advertising agencies
iMovie Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4