GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you have never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument:
· Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
· Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
· Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
· Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
· Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments:
· Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
· Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
· Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
· Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go:
· Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
· Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
· Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
· Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs:
· Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
· Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
· Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
· Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
· Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
· Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Apple Inc.»:
WWDC WWDC - The WWDC 2011 app is your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference. Access a range of conference information on-the-go from your iPhone or iPad
AirPort Utility AirPort Utility - Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort base stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, and TimeCapsule - right from your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. See a graphical overview of your Wi-Fi network and devices
WWDC 2013 Your mobile guide to the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference
iTunes Festival London 2013 iTunes Festival London 2013 - The iTunes Festival is coming back in September. Many artists will perform 30 consecutive nights of live music.
If you can't make the gig, watch the shows live or view them afterwards for a limited time on your computer with iTunes, or on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with the iTunes Festival app
iTunes Connect Mobile An extension of the Sales and Trends module in iTunes Connect, the iTunes Connect Mobile app allows devs and iBookstore providers to access sales and trend data from their mobile devices
iTunes 12 Days of Christmas iTunes 12 Days of Christmas app will allow you to download a free gift from iTunes every day from 26 December - 6 January directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
Like the music, TV, iBooks, apps and films you receive? The app also offers recommendations of other content that you might like
Find My Friends Find My Friends - Find My Friends allows you to easily locate your friends and family from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Install this free app on your iOS device and sign in with the Apple ID you use with iCloud. Adding a friend is easy - just send a request to see their location
iMovie iMovie - Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4. Create a video postcard of your day at the beach and publish it to the web — without ever leaving your spot in the sand. Or make a movie of your child’s birthday party and send it to your parents — while the party is in full swing
Cards Cards - The Cards app from Apple lets you create and mail beautifully crafted cards personalized with your own text and photos - right from your iPhone or iPod touch. Take a quick snapshot and with a few taps and swipes, an elegant thank you note or "wish-you-were-here" card is on its way to any address in the world
iPhone 4 Case Program If you are experiencing reception issues with your iPhone 4, you are eligible to receive an iPhone 4 Bumper or other select third-party case from Apple at no charge