GarageBand turns your iPad into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play pianos, organs, guitars, drums, and basses on your iPad. They sound and play like their counterparts, but let you do things you could never do on a real instrument. Enjoy a full range of Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you have never played a note before. Plug an electric guitar into your iPad and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use the built-in microphone or a guitar to record, or capture any performance. Then mix up to eight tracks to create a song you can share.
Play your iPad like a musical instrument:
· Perform on dozens of musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard.
· Tap out beats from the seat of acoustic and electronic drum kits.
· Recreate legendary guitar rigs on your iPad with 9 amps and 10 stompbox effects.
· Record your voice using the built-in microphone, and apply fun sound effects.
· Use the Sampler to create an instrument from sounds you record, then play them on a keyboard.
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments:
· Tap chords to instantly create keyboard grooves with the Smart Keyboard.
· Strum chords on acoustic and electric Smart Guitars, or trigger fingerpicking patterns for popular chords.
· Groove with an onscreen electric or upright Smart Bass by tapping on chords.
· Drag drum instruments onto a grid to create your own beats with the Smart Drums.
Create a song anywhere you go:
· Arrange and mix your song with up to eight tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops.
· Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play.
· Use the Mixer to fine-tune each track’s volume – solo or mute any track, or adjust pan, reverb, and echo.
· Use over 250 professionally prerecorded loops as a backing band to your song.
Share your songs:
· Email songs right from your iPad (AAC).
· Export your song and add it to the iTunes library on your Mac or PC.
· Send a project to your Mac and open it in GarageBand to continue refining your song.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for audio output over AirPlay, Bluetooth devices and HDMI with the Apple Digital AV Adapter.
· Import of AIFF, WAV, CAF audio files and Apple Loops (16 bit, 44.1 kHz).
· Allows copy and paste of audio from supported apps into GarageBand.
· Addresses occurrences of GarageBand freezing while playing Smart Instruments.
· Improves overall stability and addresses a number of minor issues.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)