Garmin StreetPilot onDemand brings the power of Garmin navigation to your iPhone with rich navigation features for walking or driving, a simple and intuitive user interface, and an amazingly low price. Using your data connection, StreetPilot onDemand always has access to the most up-to-date maps for the U.S. and Canada so you can navigate with confidence whether you're on foot or in the car. Install the application while you're on-the-go and begin navigating in minutes.
StreetPilot onDemand includes 30 days of access to Premium Navigation with Traffic. After 30 days, you can still enjoy many navigation functions, or you can opt for a monthly or yearly subscription via in-app purchase. This subscription includes voice-guided navigation with automatic off-route recalculation, integrated real-time traffic, photoReal junction view, 3D buildings and landmarks, lane guidance, speed limits and more.
StreetPilot onDemand is loaded with pedestrian-friendly options. With an active subscription, StreetPilot onDemand gives you precise directions using all the available public transit options, with a detailed itinerary of transit stops and walking instructions, so you don’t spend your time waiting. Whether it’s by bus, subway, tram or train, you’ll navigate the big city like a local.
StreetPilot onDemand provides a wealth of premium benefits with an active subscription:
· Navigate in the car with voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including street names
· Access real-time traffic updates and see the estimated traffic delay along your route
· View speed limits for most major roads
· Know the correct lane before it’s too late with lane guidance and photoReal junction views
· Navigate while walking with routes that integrate public transportation into your itinerary
· See 3D buildings and landmarks for added awareness while navigating
Without a subscription, StreetPilot onDemand still offers many features:
· Get driving or walking directions to any destination and track your progress on the moving map
· Find new places to visit with suggestions based on your previous search history
· Have the latest maps for the U.S. and Canada, downloaded to your device on demand
· Browse maps you've recently viewed, even when outside of data coverage areas
· Look up points-of-interest (POIs) such as restaurants, gas stations, hotels and more with Google local search
· Navigate to contacts in your address book
· Show / hide POIs, favorites and suggestions on the map, including different POIs by category
· View weather conditions and forecasts
· Place calls directly from search listings
· Navigate in both portrait and landscape mode
· Pinch, pan, zoom, and rotate maps with full gesture support
· Listen to music while navigating with integrated iPod music controls
· Access other apps on your device while navigating with multi-tasking support
StreetPilot onDemand lets you access your subscription on multiple devices at no additional cost. You can conveniently manage your subscription through your iTunes account and cancel at any time.
United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy and Jamaica.
Public transit information is available in 31 metropolitan areas. Transit coverage varies by market.
Please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in This Release:
· Trip Computer provides interesting statistics about your drive. Just tap the speed field on the map page to see your details
· Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
What's New in 7.5.0:
· Keep in touch with your friends and explore your city with integrated Facebook, foursquare, and Wikipedia locations
· Check-In On Arrival feature makes it easy to post your location and status update to your favorite social network
· Create a personalized navigation experience by downloading free voices and vehicles from the Garmin Garage
· Trip Planner lets you plan before you travel, allowing you to create, edit, and save multiple routes
· Add multiple stops to your route while you're on the go with Via Points. Just look up a new destination, press Go, and add it to your active route
· Quickly modify your route to avoid unexpected roadblocks and emerging traffic conditions using the Detour feature
· Enhanced drawing of 3D buildings makes it even easier to gain situational awareness
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Garmin»:
Garmin Western Europe Download Garmin StreetPilot Western Europe and give your iPhone or iPad the best in GPS navigation with free safety camera alerts, photoReal junction views, 3D buildings and more