Garmin Tracker (iPhone) - Brought to you by the worldwide leader in GPS, Garmin Tracker — combined with a GPS-enabled Garmin tracking device (purchase required) — lets you track what’s important while on the go.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique application that'll help keep tabs on whatever's important to you. Got a little one walking to school? No sweat - clip a Garmin tracking device to their backpack. Got a frisky mutt with a specialty for sneaking out of the yard? (Bad Rex!) Attach a Garmin tracking device to Rex's collar. You'll be able to see the location of all of your devices using the handy dandy Garmin Tracker app.
Not only does the app let you view your device’s location directly from your smartphone, it also lets you draw geofences, view track history, and adjust your tracking device settings.
(Let’s review: A geofence is a virtual boundary around an area of your choosing. When you set up a geofence for your tracking device, you can set a preference to notify you by email and/or text message when it enters or exits.)
So, back to your little one — say you want to know when they arrive safely at school. You can use the app to draw a geofence around the school and set your preferences to receive an email and/or text message once they enter that geofence. It’s that simple.
And then there’s Rex, your sneaky mutt. Using the app, draw a geofence around your house and yard. Once you get the notification that Rex has left the yard for a stroll through the neighborhood, grab your smartphone and go. Finding him is a breeze because Garmin Tracker will show you his location on a map. Catching him and bringing him home — that may be a different story.
Here’s how you get started:
1. Get yourself a Garmin tracking device.
2. Register and activate your device in your Garmin account at my.garmin.com.
3. Download the free app to your smartphone.
What you can do with the app:
1. View the location of your Garmin tracking device on your smartphone on an easy-to-read map.
2. Draw, edit or delete geofences.
3. View track history of your device.
4. Set up email and/or text message notifications.
5. Adjust your device settings.
With Garmin Tracker, everything needed to locate and control your tracking device is in the palm of your hand.
What's New in This Release:
· Bug Fixes
· New Supported Languages
What's New in 2.1.2:
· Correction in Danish Translation
· Minor bug fixes for Continuous Tracking and Check-Ins
What's New in 2.1.1:
· Minor bug fixes
What's New in 2.1:
· Continuous Tracking Mode - Create sessions and have the GTU 10 upload its location on a regular basis. (Requires Deluxe Tracking Service Plan for GTU 10)
· Follow-me invitations - Send an invitation to a friend to follow your GTU 10 location for a limited amount of time. (Requires Deluxe Tracking Service Plan for GTU 10)
· Scheduled Check-ins - Have your GTU 10 post it's location at specific times. (Requires Deluxe Tracking Service Plan for GTU 10)
· Speed alerts - Receive alerts when your GTU 10 is moving faster than the defined limit. (Requires Deluxe Tracking Service Plan for GTU 10)
· Custom battery alerts - Two alert levels may now be customized.
· Track History can now be cleared.
· Improved location support via AGPS when GPS is not available.
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Support for additional regions
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Bug fix for viewing PND location without a destination.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)