Garmin U.S.A. - Download Garmin StreetPilot Onboard U.S.A. and give your iPhone the best in GPS navigation...even when you don’t have cell coverage. Maps reside on your device, so you can look up addresses and millions of points-of-interest such as gas stations, restaurants and ATMs without needing wireless coverage. It’s as close to having a Garmin nüvi personal navigator as an iPhone or iPad can get.
Designed exclusively for your iPhone by Garmin, the world leader in GPS navigation. The Garmin StreetPilot Onboard application turns your iOS device into a premium GPS navigator with turn-by-turn voice-prompted directions that speaks street names and automatically calculates a new route if you get off track. Garmin onboard navigation offers rich mapping and many advanced features, but is still simple and intuitive to use. It includes Google Local Search in addition to several million preloaded points of interest, and also includes red-light and speed cameras powered by Speedwatch.
United States (excluding Alaska), Plus Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, The Bahamas, French Guiana, Guadeloupe, Martinique, Saint Barthélemy
· Intuitive user interface
· Maps for the U.S. installed on your device (Lower 49 states)
· Voice-prompted, turn-by-turn directions including street names
· Millions of preloaded points of interest including gas stations, restaurants and ATMs, along with quick-search shortcuts to access your most common search terms
· Integrated Google Local Search
· Place calls directly from search listings
· 3-D buildings and landmarks
· Lane assist with junction view provides a photorealistic illustration of the correct lane for different maneuvers
· Integrated Speedwatch red-light and speed cameras (as available) including user-generated alerts
· Via points to enable interim stops along a route
· Detour feature for quickly calculating an alternate route
· Speed limits with alerts for most major roads
· Where Am I? emergency locator shows your exact latitude and longitude, the nearest address and intersection, and the closest hospitals, police stations and gas stations
· Exit Services allow you to quickly see services such as restaurants, gas stations, and lodging available at exits along your route
· Trip planner for creating a route with multiple stops in advance with automatic or manual ordering of destinations
· Address book integration so you can easily navigate to contacts
· Configurable vehicle icons to customize what appears on the moving map
· Configurable map data field to show arrival time, time or distance to destination, direction of travel, elevation and more
· Route overview, turns list and turn-by-turn detail available to help keep you on track
· Trip computer includes a compass heading and bearing indicator, resettable odometer trip statistics such as arrival distance, next turn time and distance, average moving speed, maximum speed, total trip time, etc.
· Trip Log enables an electronic breadcrumb trail that shows you where you've been
· Super fast map drawing and panning
· GPS navigation even when there is no cell coverage available
· Continuous navigation during an active call
· Navigate in both portrait and landscape mode
· Real-time traffic information and fuel pricing are available as optional services
What's New in This Release:
· iOS 6 and iPhone 5 support
· URBAN GUIDANCE considers public transportation options, such as subways, trams, buses and water taxis, when calculating pedestrian routes. You will be guided to a transit stop by foot and you're able to look up detailed information on what line to take and where to get off. The feature is available through In App Purchase.
· PANORAMA VIEW 3D provides true 3D elevation views obtained from NASA's height and terrain data enable intuitive orientation and show users what lies ahead. Panorama View 3D is available through In App Purchase.
· GOOGLE STREET VIEW provides users a street-level view of their destination before starting a route and shortly before arriving. Users can also look at a full-screen 360° view to get a better understanding of their destination's surroundings. The feature is available in cities with Google Street View coverage.
What's New in 2.1:
· New Map Layers feature allows users to create a unique navigation and map browsing experience by selecting the details they want to see on the map
· Traffic Notifications make it even easier to avoid incidents by highlighting events specifically on your route
· Updated NAVTEQ maps
What's New in 2.0:
· photoLive Traffic cameras allow you to keep an eye on traffic conditions along your route with live photographic images of the road ahead (available via in-app purchase)
· Weather feature shows current weather conditions and a 5 day forecast at your current location or destination
· Share locations via Facebook or SMS with friends
· All new NAVTEQ map data
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Garmin»:
Garmin UK & Ireland Garmin UK & Ireland - Download Garmin StreetPilot Onboard UK & Ireland and give your iPhone the best in GPS navigation... with free camera alerts, photoReal junction views, 3D buildings, and more
Garmin Tracker (iPhone) Garmin Tracker (iPhone) - Brought to you by the worldwide leader in GPS, Garmin Tracker — combined with a GPS-enabled Garmin tracking device (purchase required) — lets you track what’s important while on the go.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique application that'll help keep tabs on whatever's important to you
Garmin Tracker (Android) Garmin Tracker (Android) - Brought to you by the worldwide leader in GPS, Garmin Tracker — combined with a GPS-enabled Garmin tracking device (purchase required) — lets you track what’s important while on the go.
Garmin Tracker is a free, unique application that will help keep tabs on whatever is important to you
Garmin N. America Garmin N. America - Download Garmin StreetPilot Onboard and give your iPhone the best in GPS navigation...even when you don’t have cell coverage. Maps reside on your device, so you can look up addresses and millions of points-of-interest such as gas stations, restaurants and ATMs without needing wireless coverage
Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry Garmin Mobile for BlackBerry - Turn your BlackBerry into a savvy navigator with Garmin Mobile. Includes everything you need - maps, millions of POIs and easy-to-use navigation software.
Get Premium Map Data
With spoken turn-by-turn directions that speak street names and millions of points of interest (POIs), Garmin Mobile puts robust content right at your fingertips
Garmin Taiwan Garmin Taiwan - Garmin StreetPilot is a powerful GPS navigation solution for iOS devices. It comes preloaded with the latest map of Taiwan, including over 250,000 points of interest.
Garmin Street offers many useful features, such as turn-by-turn directions, photo-realistic junction views, 3D buildings, exit services, speed cameras, and more
Garmin Fit Garmin Fit - Turn your iPhone into a powerful training tool with the Garmin Fit application. See your current walking, running or cycling stats at one glance, or review and share them later thanks to automatic uploading to Garmin Connect. It even allows you select the perfect soundtrack for your workout