GateCacher is a Windows Mobile application for geocaching. It was specifically developed with “caching-on-the-go” in mind. In other words, you can download cache information directly from the geocaching.com website, request caches nearby and if needed, import GPX files generated by geocaching.com, facilitating “caching on a route”.
· Finding caches (near you, near GPS coordinates, by cache (GC) code or by GPX import.
· Support for multiple caches (only memory bound, 100-200 caches has proven to still be practically useful).
· Support for multiple waypoints per cache (also memory bound, in practice 10-20 is useful).
· Paperless caching. Saves (stripped version of) information webpage from geocaching.com, including description, hints, additional waypoints, statistics, the first five logs and a clue editor.
· Navigation, by compass, radar or GoogleMaps (currently in Beta test).
· Basic coordinate calculations (currently supporting projection and intersection).
· Navigation integration (with Garmin Mobile XT, Route 66 v7 and TomTom).
· Automatic saving on exit, so all information is maintained.
What's New in This Release:
· Forgot to changed additional waypoints in the template, fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 5.0 Smartphone, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Standard, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Standard
Other Software by developer «GateCacher»:
Comments on GateCacher:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if GateCacher supports it