Geohash Droid is a simple Android Geohashing application. It can auto-detect your graticule, calculate the day's meetup point, and follow you as you travel towards it.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed Send To Maps breaking on new Google Maps versions (it'll now pin a marker on the nearest point of interest; that's something that can't be fixed for now).
· Added a service to pre-fetch stock prices if the network's available. Check in Settings.
What's New in 0.7.17:
· The Send To Maps function will now pin a marker to the exact geohash point, not the nearest interesting feature.
What's New in 0.7.16:
· Popups pop up if you're within the GPS accuracy to the point.
· The wiki post pages now show what coordinates will be posted, should you choose to do so.
· Old pictures won't be marked as [live] when posted to the wiki anymore.
· Forced dates from "use phone time" mode to English so they look more like wiki signatures.
· Quite a bit of behind-the-scenes cleanup and optimization.
What's New in 0.7.15:
· Fixed a text issue on the Galaxy Nexus with the graticule input fields.
What's New in 0.7.14:
· Support for Radar intents. If you have a Radar-capable app, you can feed the hashpoint into it from the map or detail screens.
What's New in 0.7.13:
· Fixed a localization problem with coordinate display.
What's New in 0.7.12:
· Added the "Today" checkbox. If this is checked, Geohash Droid will always use the current date when starting, rather than possibly using whatever was last used in some cases.
What's New in 0.7.11:
· Replaced the DatePicker widget with my custom DateButton. Seems the bug I fixed in DatePicker (upstream) isn't being propagated to all devices, so this is the safest way to solve the issue where the wrong date is sent to the map under certain conditions.
· Fixed a few parts of the wiki screens. Now the layouts don't go all screwy and the submit button gets disabled properly on WikiMessageEditor if there's no text.
What's New in 0.8.3-pre1:
· The Obligatory Froyo Update! Froyoers can now install Geohash Droid on SD cards.
· When posting a message or picture to the wiki when using an old hashpoint, the summary will say retro instead of live.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «captainspam»:
Comments on Geohash Droid:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Geohash Droid supports it