OpenGPX is an application for paperless Geocaching for Android mobile phones.
· Lists all caches found in all GPX/LOC files (sorted by name or distance)
· Uses WebView for HTML cache descriptions
· Supports geocaching.com (single GPX and pocket queries), opencaching.de, geocaching.hu, GeoToad, GCTour files
· Client Cache Database Management for managing caches with clients
· Multiple cache database support
· Shows the main information about each cache (info, description, waypoints, logs)
· Extracts coordinates (Waypoints) from description and logs
· Internal image viewer for spoiler images (filenames have to contain one word of the cache name or the cache code)
· Uses CompassNavi activity for simple compass / GPS navigation
· Radar view (context menu on Waypoints) - requires Radar library!
· Google map / OpenStreetMap view (All caches, all waypoints of one cache, single waypoint view [context menu on Waypoints])
· Detailed waypoint information (incl. distance and bearing to other waypoints)
· Navigation to waypoints with AndNav2
· Caching Tools (Calculator, Groundspeak en/decode, Caesar en/decode, Morse en/decode, Prime factorization, Text2Number, Roman numbers, Checksum, Sum Ascii, Vanity numbers). Calculation tool supports variables (a=5, b=a+2)
· Online Search via bcaching.com (requires a free account at bcaching.com)
· Log finds vie bcaching.com field notes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Martin Preishuber»:
CompassNavi Compass / Navigation Activity, mainly for OpenGPX, but can be used from any application
OpenGPX OpenGPX is an application for paperless Geocaching for Symbian S60 mobiles