Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experience optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings on your tablet, just select '3D Buildings' from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
· a one finger swipe to move the globe
· a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
· two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
· a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
· a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.4
· New compass icon
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 7.1.2:
· View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
What's New in 18.104.22.1681:
· Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
· Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
· Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
What's New in 22.214.171.12427:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 126.96.36.19986:
· Tour guide: Explore places you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
· 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
What's New in 6.2:
· Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
· Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
· Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
· New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 6.1:
· Changed version number to match desktop releases
· Performance and compatibility improvements
· New balloon open animation
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Re-enabled for Android 2.1 (Eclair) users
· Fixed problem with ipv6
· Increased cache size for multi-core phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Goggles (Android) Google Goggles (Android) - Goggles uses image recognition technology to recognize objects and return relevant search results. Identifies products, famous landmarks, storefronts, artwork, and popular images found online. Goggles can translate words in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese & Russian
Youtube S60 Youtube for Mobile - means having millions of videos right in your pocket.
• Get the YouTube application for your phone to play high-quality videos.
• Upload videos to YouTube directly from your mobile phone.
· Browse millions of videos. Including most viewed, top rated, and the day's featured videos.
· Upload videos
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
Google+ (Android) Google+ (Android) is still in active development and not yet available to everyone. You need an invitation to sign in.
Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most
Schemer (iPhone) Schemer (iPhone) - Whether it's exploring a new city, checking out a friend's movie recommendation, or just finding new activities for the weekend, Schemer lets you discover new things to do, share schemes with friends using your Google+ account, and make the most of your day
Google Sky Map Google Sky Map turns your Android-powered mobile phone into a window on the night sky
Google+ (iPhone) Google+ (iPhone) - Google+ for mobile makes sharing the right things with the right people a lot simpler. Huddle lets you send super-fast messages to the people you care about most. And no matter where you are, the stream lets you stay in the loop about what your friends are sharing and where they're checking in.
Google+ is only available for users 18 and older
Google Search (Android) Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Quickoffice for iOS Office suite that enables you to create, view and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files, as well as open PDF documents right on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch