Google Play Books (iPhone/iPad) - The Google Books application offers access to over 2 million Google eBooks on your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Take your favorite books with you on the go. Great Reading Experience:
· Change font, search within book, information about book
· Night-reading mode
· Offline reading mode Discover Millions of Titles:
· Millions of books in every imaginable category, from the New York Times bestsellers to favorite classics
· Over 2 million free ebooks available instantly
· Hundreds of thousands of books for sale
· Free preview pages
· Unlimited storage of books in the digital cloud
· Worry-free archive Syncs With Your Google Books Library:
· Find books at books.google.com/ebooks and add them to the 'My Google eBooks' shelf to sync
· Access all your ebooks wirelessly from the digital cloud; no dedicated e-reading device required
· Automatic page position synching across devices -- pick up reading where you left off
What's New in This Release:
Many new features in flowing text mode, including:
· Bookmark a page by tapping the top right corner
· Touch and hold to select some text
· Highlight selected text with color
· Add a private note to selected text
· Highlighting and notes sync with Google Play web reader and your other iOS devices
· Translate selected text into 50+ languages
· Look up definition of a selected word
· Search for selected text in Wikipedia, with Google or in the book
· +1 button lets you tell the world which books you love
· View your library as a grid or list on iPhone and iPod touch
· Bug fixes
What's New in 1.2.4:
· Now integrated with Google Play;
· Improved stability.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Google Reader Google Reader - Follow all your favorite sites, blogs, and more, all in one place. See what your friends are sharing, and easily share any interesting articles you read. The Google Reader application syncs with the web version, so all your reading lists are always up to date
Street View on Google Maps (Android) Street View on Google Maps (Android) - With Street View on Google Maps, explore the world at street level.
New! Street View smart navigation -- move around by dragging "Pegman" where you want to go.
Try Street View on Google Maps to view street-level imagery from your Android phone
Blogger (iPhone) Blogger (iPhone) - Start blogging on the go with the official Blogger app!
With Blogger app for iPhone and iPod touch, you can easily publish posts with pictures, labels and location information. Also, you can view the list of posts and if you have multiple accounts or blogs, you can easily switch between them
Google Now Launcher Google Now Launcher - Google Now Launcher is a home screen replacement that offers quick access to Google Search. The app allows you to find anything on the internet or on your Android device right from the home screen of your smartphone or tablet.
You can type in your search queries directly or you can use your voice to tell Google Search what to do
YouTube (iPhone/iPad) YouTube (iPhone/iPad) - The official YouTube client for iPhone puts million of videos at your fingertips. The app lets you browse YouTube's vast video catalog and keep up to date with your favorite channels while on the go.
In addition, you can sign in to your account to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads and more
Google Search (Android) Google Search (Android) - Search the web and your Android phone with the official Google Search app
Google Apps Lookup (Android) Google Apps Lookup (Android) - Lookup allows Google Apps for Business and Google Apps for Education users to find and contact any user in their corporate domain. Users can type or speak name, domain alias (e.g., jdoe) or email address, and Lookup will find the contact information for the user from the Global Address List and provide rich, structured contact data
Google Maps (Android) Google Maps - Now you can get business locations, maps and directions while you're on the go. And it's all free.
· Navigation: Free, voice-guided GPS navigation system using GPS with Google Maps
· Places: Find nearby places and see hours, reviews, etc
Gesture Search (Android) Gesture Search (Android) lets you quickly find a contact, a bookmark, an application, or a music track on your Android device by drawing on the screen. Search results are updated as you add each letter or digit and becomes better by learning from your search history