Google Voice (Android) - Place calls and send text messages showing your Google number. Listen to voicemail and read transcripts. Currently only available in the US.
IMPORTANT: You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
What's New in This Release:
· Added warning when attempting to send text messages to 911
· Support for new short codes
· Bug fixes
What's New in 0.4.2.80:
· Improved the reliability of SMS delivery
What's New in 0.4.2.72:
· Fixes for delayed SMS notifications
· Fixes for inbox syncing and duplicate notifications
What's New in 0.4.2.66:
What's New in 0.4.2.54:
· Now integrated with Android 4.0 visual voicemail.
· Direct access to folders from the inbox in Android 4.0.
What's New in 0.4.2.44:
· Asynchronous SMS sending (offline queuing) - Note that it still works synchronously for multiple recipients.
· New style UI in Honeycomb and ICS
· Official user feedback menu on each screen (previously dogfood menu).
What's New in 0.4.2.38:
· Prefetch voicemails so they can be listened to even when there is no data coverage
· Allow sending text messages to multiple recipients
· Improved text message notification
What's New in 0.4.2.36:
· Adds tablet support
What's New in 0.4.2.32:
· Improved battery usage
· Keep screen on while playing voicemails
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Google Play Movies & TV Google Play Movies & TV - Google Play Movies & TV is a mobile app that allows you to watch movies and TV shows purchased on Google Play right on your Android-powered smartphone or tablet. The video is streamed to your device using your WiFi, 3G or 4G connection
Google Catalogs (iPad) Google Catalogs (iPad) - A new, rich, and engaging way to interact with all your favorite catalogs. Flip through pages of beautiful catalogs, discover inspiring photos and videos, save products that catch your eye, and create collages to share with your friends
Google Maps Mobile WM Street View on your phone, as well as business reviews and walking directions
Take the power of Google Maps with you on your mobile phone.
Real-time traffic — See where the congestion is, and estimate delays in over 30 major US metropolitan areas
Google TV Remote (iPhone) Google TV Remote (iPhone) - Turn your Apple iOS device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. Allows you to turn the TV and AVR on/off so you can use this as the primary remote. Even search using your voice!
Works with all Google TV devices
Field Trip for iPhone Field Trip for iPhone - Field Trip allows you to discover all the interesting things around you. The app runs in the background and, when you walk by something that deserves attention, it automatically shows you a card with detailed information about the location.
Field Trip can help you learn about local history, landmarks, shops, pubs, theaters, and more
Google Scoreboard (Android) Access daily sports scores, schedules, standings and news for Auto Racing, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, Football, Golf, Hockey, Rugby and Soccer
Google Translator Google Translator is free online translator using translate.google.com.
Google Translator Features:
- Support for translation in both directions for more than 40 languages, and this list is constantly updated.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports all screens and all permits.
- The main functions of text editors.
- Localizable interface
Google Earth Google Earth Hold the world in the palm of your hand. With Google Earth for iPhone and iPod touch, you can fly to far corners of the planet with just the swipe of a finger
Google Translate (iPhone) Google Translate (iPhone) - Translate words and phrases between more than 50 languages using Google Translate for iOS. For most languages, you can speak your phrases and hear the corresponding translations