BaseCamp Mobile - BaseCamp Mobile is a companion app for the Garmin fenix GPS watch. It allows you to wirelessly download data from your watch to the iPhone.
Downloaded data can be used to view routes and tracks on a map. Very useful for recording and reviewing your outdoor activities.
· Easy to use
· View routes and tracks on a map
· No need to buy additional maps
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for searching and viewing Garmin Adventures.
· Added support for sharing Adventures, GPX data (tracks, waypoints, etc.), and photos
· New look for iOS7.
What's New in 2.0:
· Cloud support
· Oregon 600 support
· Fixed reported app crashes
· Other miscellaneous fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Garmin»:
Whereis Navigator Whereis Navigator turns your Telstra Android device into a Garmin GPS device