Great Migrations HD - Think you can successfully guide wave after wave of migrating animals through dense forests, raging rivers, desolate plains and untamed jungles while dealing with failing health, unpredictable environments, and sheer exhaustion? Use your wits and skill to keep your animals from being attacked by hungry predators and on the path toward safety! The fate of millions is in your hands!
· Play through four migrations - Monarch butterfly, Salmon, Zebra, and Red crab - each with a unique set of challenges.
· 16 aggressive predators - from deadly spiders to hungry crocodiles - get more cunning as the game progresses.
· Two different styles of game play: Survival Mode (single level, high score) and Migrations Mode (classic level progression).
· Expert play earns bonus achievements - 32 in all!
· Fill your Field Guide with gorgeous National Geographic images!
· 4 expertly tuned levels of difficulty.
· 64 migration waves. Test out multiple strategies!
What's New in This Release:
· Game now saves between each wave
· Improved help and tutorial text providing more details about scoring
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «National Geographic Society»:
50 Places of a Lifetime 50 Places of a Lifetime showcases the world's greatest destinations, chosen by National Geographic's family of globe-trotting contributors
National Geographic Kids National Geographic Kids on iPad showcases each issue with engaging interactive content and dynamic functionality
National Geographic Magazine National Geographic magazine on iPad showcases each month's issue with exclusive content and enhanced functionality
Herod's Lost Tomb for iPad Explore the ancient biblical world, uncover hidden archeological clues and help researchers solve the mystery of HerodAŽ39;s Lost Tomb in this hidden object game from National Geographic