Collins Greek Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) - If you are starting to learn Greek or English, or want to extend your knowledge of these languages, then Collins Greek Dictionary in two volumes ("Collins English-Greek Dictionary" HarperCollins Publishers 2002 and "Collins Greek-English Dictionary" HarperCollins Publishers 2003) are the ideal language resources to help you understand and communicate, offering a comprehensive coverage of today's Greek and English in clear, user-friendly format. Collins Greek-English Dictionary:
· Compiled and illustrated by thousands of real-language examples from a corpus of modern Greek.
· The most frequent Greek words are covered in depth and usage notes are given throughout the text.
· In-depth coverage of the most important Greek words. Collins English-Greek Dictionary:
· Accurate translations and in-depth treatment of the most frequently used words in English help guide learners to the most appropriate translation.
· Clear layout ensures that the learner finds the information they need quickly and easily.
What's New in This Release:
· Optimized for iPhone 5
What's New in 5.0.11:
· Colorful and feature-rich user interface with faster and easier word access
· Customizable two-pane user interface (for iPad)
· Includes exciting new word games like Hangman, Word Scramble, Flashcards and Anagrams to facilitate the learning process
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Mobile Systems, Inc.»:
Dorland's Medical Dictionary (iPhone/iPad) Dorland's Medical Dictionary provides authoritative, concise definitions for a wide range of terms used in the health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, diseases, drugs, tests and procedures and much more