California Coast North - From magnificent redwood parks to rugged coves and sandy beaches, from cozy B&Bs to campgrounds, Victorian towns to fishing villages, the Northern California coast is world-famous.
This is the BEST OF THE NORTHERN COAST covering Redwood Country to romantic Mendocino, Eureka, Bodega Bay, Half Moon Bay and beyond, packed with beaches, family attractions, National & State Parks and historical sights, hiking trails, shopping, restaurants and more.
You can search by name, town, cost & by distance from your location. And search by family-friendly or outdoors, historic attractions, museums, beaches, restaurants, towns, events, lodgings and more. Get a sneak peak of it all, too, with vivid color photos for every one of the 200+ entries.
For your dream trips up and down the fabled northern coastline, use the app for a once-in-lifetime driving adventure, and keep it handy for weekends and romantic getaways throughout the year.
Friends or relatives coming to California? Updated frequently, the California Coast North application makes an indispensable gift.
· TOP ATTRACTIONS: more than 200 listings of the must-see sights, with descriptions, photos, facts & one-click links.
· SEARCH by FREE: dozens of places to go and things to do that won't cost you a cent.
· STUNNING PHOTOS: see hotels, museums, restaurants and other sites before you make reservations. Every entry is illustrated with a photo slideshow (more than 1,600 pics in this edition of the app, with more to come in free updated versions).
· BEST RESTAURANTS, with a special focus on locally-caught seafood and regional produce. Don't see your favorite? want to add your latest discovery? let us know and we'll add it to the new edition.
· NATIONAL & STATE PARKS and other great outdoor sites. Hiking, biking, kayaking, kite-flying and more outdoor recreation.
· SELECTED LODGINGS, from cozy B&Bs with fireplaces to hip new luxury hotels and family-friendly motels.
· GPS MAPS & DIRECTIONS: get there fast with a Google map for each listing.
· TOP SHOPS & galleries, Annual Events & Guided Tours.
· EASY & FAST TO USE: sort by name, category, cost and distance. With just a click, link to web sites & phone numbers. Prices & hours, too.
· INTERACTIVE: make comments and share tips--what you loved, what you hated! what you'd like to see in the next Free update.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed recent bug with twitter field
· fixed landscape transition issue with iOS 6
· resolved display issue on iPhone 5
· more offline photos on original download and faster download of offline content
· fixed intermittent bug with dynamic updates
· added better crash analytics and fixed a number of intermittent stability problems
What's New in 1.2:
· 265 places to stay, play, eat, sightsee, beachcomb and have fun
· 2,800 color photos
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Other Software by developer «Sutro Media»:
Richmond's History, Places and Faces Richmond's History, Places and Faces - If Don Castro, the first white man to settle in Contra Costa County where the native Huichiun lived, could glance at the city's evolution, he would be fascinated. Eighty years after the warrior was granted land on Rancho San Pablo, the city got its first bank and city hall
Zion At Your Fingertips Zion At Your Fingertips - In a state with five of the country's most famous national parks, Zion is far and away the most popular -with more than 2.6 million visitors annually.
Known for its soaring sandstone walls and narrow, winding canyons, Zion has something for everyone
Beijing's Best Beijing's Best - Exciting, fascinating, and with an equal mix of grit and glamour, Beijing has it all. But things change fast in this stellar city, and trying to guess what you should do and see is as difficult as finding an up-to-date map of the city
Charleston Essential Guide Charleston Essential Guide - Charleston welcomes history buffs, foodies, beach lovers, couples - all those wanting to experience a cosmopolitan atmosphere that moves at a gentle pace. This is a city known for it's masterful architecture and relentless dedication to preservation
Minnesota Lake Vacations Minnesota Lake Vacations - Pick a lake. Any lake. They're synonymous with Minnesota. But with typical Lake Wobegon modesty, the state dubbed itself Land of 10,000 Lakes when there are really 11,842.
Now add more than 6,000 rivers and streams, the mighty Mississippi, and 16 million acres of public forest
Monaco Majestic Travel Monaco Majestic Travel - Don't miss out on Monaco and all it has to offer by stepping on the tour bus. Take this application and walk yourself through the best Monaco has to offer without having to sacrifice comfort or style
Melbourne Photo Travel Guide Melbourne Photo Travel Guide - From heritage-listed architecture to bustling city laneways, and from contemporary award winning buildings to world-renowned gardens, Marvellous Melbourne offers endless opportunities to explore and photograph this wonderful city
Costa Rica Pura Vida Costa Rica Pura Vida - Whether you plan on soaking in thermal hot springs or ziplining in the cloud forest, this simple yet detailed application will guide you to the very best places and experiences in Costa Rica