ZDbox is a toolbox to enhance your Android phone. Tell you about battery information, network data usage in real time. Having it, you can keep phone silent or offline automatically in the preset time range and make the phone running as fast as possible by killing running apps! Also, you can lock apps like Gmail, Messaging, etc to protect your personal privacy and give more free space to the internal phone storage by batch moving apps to SD or batch uninstalling apps.
· battery percentage
· remaining time
· battery usage report
· used traffic data
· remaining data of monthly data package
· data usage of every app
Do not Disturb:
Set a time range to keep phone silent or offline automatically.
· silent mode
· airplane mode
· Lock apps relate to personal privacy (apps like Gmail, messaging, etc)
· kill all running apps
· kill selected apps
· show the number of running apps and free memory
· Batch Move
· Batch Uninstall
What's New in This Release:
· Add transparent theme for widgets.
· Fixed some bug of ZDbox.
What's New in 2.0.112:
· Cache cleaner added, one tap clean or auto cache clean.
· Fixed some bugs of DND can't pause.
· Fixed ZDbox crashed on background.
· Available as a German version.
What's New in 1.7.96:
· New design for 'Battery Information' includes Time to empty/full, Time since boot, etc;
· Optimized the algorithm of battery remaining time;
· Optimized the battery use of ZDbox;
· Fixed the bug that Applock failed to work on some mobile models.
What's New in 1.5:
What's New in 1.4:
· Add a task killer widget;
· Add 1x1 widget;
· Add black theme of widgets for choose;
· New design for app uninstaller;
· You can make the In-Call volume override the DND mode;
· Add traffic alert;
· Fixed the bug when the value of traffic package is large;
· Fixed the app lock doesn't work sometime on some mobile models;
· Long press every feature on home page to add its shortcut on home screen.
· Fixed applock crash bugs in some models;
· Fixed ZDbox failed to auto start when boot ;
· Fixed some widgets bugs;
· Add temperature and voltage to 'Battery Info';
· Add sharing via Bluetooth, Gmail, Messaging
What's New in 1.2 beta:
· Add 2 widgets( one tap operation);
· Add vibrate mode in "Do not disturb";
· Optimize traffic data refresh in notification area;
· Fixed app crash bugs
What's New in 1.2 beta:
· "Battery service" and "2G/3G traffic counter" can be able to be toggled on/off;
· "2G/3G traffic counter" have more time intervals (daily, weekly, monthly);
· Add the Ignore option in "Task Killer" (If there are some apps like twitter u don't ever want to kill);
· "Do not disturb" could be connected with date (working day or weekend);
· Cut the "annoying" shortcuts.U will come to home page directly when tapping the icon in the notification area;
· Vibrate only when silent mode ("Do not disturb");
· Sort applications in the "App Lock","Task Killer","App Manager".
What's New in 1.1 beta:
· Fixed app lock can't work out on Android 2.3;
· Fixed app crash when tapping on the "more detail" in traffic counter on some mobile models;
· Fixed app manager crash bug;
· Added native app traffic data in the "more detail" in traffic counter