MedCoach - Having a hard time keeping track of your meds? With MedCoach by GreatCall, you'll never miss another medication! This easy-to-use and valuable app helps you remember to take your medications at the right time of day - everyday. Stay on schedule with your medication regimen and even connect to your pharmacy to refill your prescriptions. MedCoach is medication management made easy – right in the palm of your hand!
• It’s easy to create your personal medication schedule to make sure that you're taking your medications at the right time - every time!
• Receive helpful reminders and alerts when it's time to take your medications
• Keep a log of your personal medication history (when you took your meds), and share it with your doctors and pharmacists
• Easily connect to your pharmacy when it's time to refill your prescriptions
• View a history of your daily medication usage
• A helpful medication lookup feature that accesses the First DataBank national drug database will help you select your medication and dosage
• "Shake for Help" is a handy tool to always get an answer when you need one - just shake your phone at any time, and help will appear!
• Should you ever need more help, you can quickly email GreatCall's customer care team
• The interactive and easy-to-use interface provides effortless navigation throughout the app
• Best of all, you get all of this, and this app is FREE!
Manage your health and wellness on your time - 24/7 medication management. MedCoach by GreatCall is a useful application if you take multiple medications at different times of the day, or just simply want to remember your daily aspirin.
What's New in This Release:
· Minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What's New in 1.5:
· iOS 6 compatible
· New icon
What's New in 1.4:
· Minor bug fixes and enhanced user flow.
What's New in 1.3:
· New version fixes the slowness at startup and over 70 bugs with timing and data synch
· Added List view/calendar view options to better present a history of when you took your medication
· Quick Log is now Reminders - allowing you to access all your medications in one place
· Many UI updates - Larger icons and text, badges now on icons for reminders and refills
· More ways to share - now share with Facebook
What's New in 1.2:
· Bug fixes to support iOS 5.0.
What's New in 1.1:
· See your full day schedule of medications in QuickLog
· Fixed a few rarely occurring but annoying bugs, including the Cocoa error problem reported in the reviews
· Improved the user interface
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «GreatCall»:
Comments on MedCoach:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if MedCoach supports it