Categories: Healthcare & Medicine, Internet & Communications
Upload date: 4 Aug 12
Developer: Eyes-Free Project
Downloads: 9815 File Size: 201 Kb
Rating: 2.6/5 (Total votes: 20)
Talking Dialer - slide your finger in the direction of the number you want - always starting at 5, you can then go up and to the left for 1, or down and to the right for 9, and so on.
Press Menu to access your Phonebook. Press the Dial button to call.
What's New in This Release:
· Replaced Run Button with double-tap to run
· Added Video Chat capable contacts to phonebook
· Added earcon to indicate when a phonebook contact is video chat capable
· Added support for tapping on screen sides to scroll content
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and touch exploration compatibility.
· Added a "Call" bar at the bottom to support devices without Search and Call keys.
· Scrolling the left or right edge will move through contacts one at a time.
What's New in 1.4:
· Spoken feedback when passing over numbers
· Backspace added to the very left
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Eyes-Free Keyboard An augmented version of the Gingerbread on-screen keyboard that provides enhanced low-vision accessibility
mem Match the sequence of flashing colors and sounds! What's the longest sequence that you can get? Try the "mini mem" widget! All the fun of the full-sized game, now available on your home screen! Menu > Add > Widgets > mini mem
TalkBack TalkBack is a screen reader that provides spoken feedback when using native Android applications
eSpeak for Android Port of the eSpeak engine that runs on Android. To enable it: 1. Menu > Settings > Voice input & output > Text-to-speech settings 2. Check "eSpeak TTS"
Talking Compass Talking Compass speaks your current heading and provides haptic feedback as your cross over any of the cardinal directions