Platforms: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple iPhone OS
Categories: Healthcare & Medicine
Upload date: 17 Aug 13
Developer: James Hollender
Price: 1.99 $
Rating: 1.5/5 (Total votes: 6)
The Vitamin K application provides information about foods and how they are rated for Vitamin K content. This is provided as a means to assist in deciding which foods to eat if you are using blood thinning medications such as Coumadin or Warfarin. The foods are rated from NO Vitamin K all the way up to EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K. The following colors help readily identify which is which:
- Black = Rated EXTREMELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Dark Red = Rated VERY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Red = Rated HIGH in Vitamin K
- Orange = Rated MODERATELY HIGH in Vitamin K
- Yellow = Rated MODERATE in Vitamin K
- Yellow-Green = Rated MODERATELY LOW in Vitamin K
- Green = Rated LOW in Vitamin K
- CYAN = Rated VERY LOW in Vitamin K
- WHITE = Rated NO Vitamin K
There are four tables listing foods:
- ALL FOODS
- Foods rated Low in Vitamin K (0.0 - 9.9 mcg)
- Foods rated Moderate in Vitamin K (10.0 - 24.9 mcg)
- Foods rated High in Vitamin K (25.0 - 1146.6 mcg)
Selecting a food in any of the tables will display additional information including, in some cases, a photograph of the item.
Information is derived from the USDA National Nutrient Database for Standard Reference: Vitamin K Content of Selected Foods per Common Measure. There are currently over 930 different foods included, searchable using approximately 2,500 names (some foods are known by different names or how they are prepared, e.g., "Egg, Fried" and "Fried Egg"). A few these have as many as six searchable names.
What's New in This Release:
· Remove indication some tabs will be deleted.
· Info about adding Custom Food Definitions in iNutrients app.
What's New in 4.0:
· Adds Copy Functionality ... 1) Copy single intake item to today; and 2) Copy entire day's intake items to today.
What's New in 3.5:
· Uses full screen size for iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.1:
· Corrections for multi-page printing.
· Printing now includes headers and footers.
· Changes to "About this App".
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Correction to menu during startup.
· Modifications to "About This App".
What's New in 3.0:
· Now a Universal App.
· Record user created custom servings.
· Faster startup.
What's New in 2.6:
· Correct positioning of Change Date pickers for iOS 5.
What's New in 2.5:
· Minor bug fixes.
· Tested on iOS 5.
· Some updated graphics.
What's New in 2.4:
· Adds Backup & Restore capability for NutrientHistory.DB
· Instructions are provided at the end of the About this App info page
What's New in 2.3:
· Database of personal nutrient intake servings can now be fully edited including 1) changing the number of servings; 2) changing the date; and 3) deleting records.
· "How to Use this App" has been expanded to include illustrations for recording, printing and editing.
What's New in 2.0.1:
· Corrects for My Nutrient Intake table display error when scrolling.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «James Hollender»:
Comments on Vitamin K:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Vitamin K supports it