Google Earth (Android) - Use Google Earth to fly around the planet with the swipe of a finger. Explore distant lands or reacquaint yourself with your childhood home. Search by voice for cities, places, and businesses. Browse layers including roads, borders, places, photos and more.
For tablet users on Android 3.0 (Honeycomb), you can now enjoy a new Google Earth experience optimized for the large screen. With a new action bar, you can get easy access to search, reset-to-north, my location, and layers. Also, you can now explore the same photo-realistic 3D buildings that have previously only been accessible with the desktop version of Google Earth. Visit the Statue of Liberty in New York, the Taj Mahal in India, or the Sydney Opera House in Australia, all in their full 3D glory! To view 3D buildings on your tablet, just select '3D Buildings' from the layer menu.
You can easily navigate with your fingers, using:
· a one finger swipe to move the globe
· a two-finger pinch and rotate to zoom in and out and rotate your viewpoint
· two-fingers swiped together to tilt your view
· a one single finger double-tap to zoom in and
· a two-finger double-tap to zoom out
What's New in This Release:
· Support for Android 4.4
· New compass icon
· Bug Fixes
What's New in 7.1.2:
· View your geocoded Google+ photos in Google Earth
What's New in 184.108.40.2061:
· Google Maps Street View: With Street View, you can explore the world at street level.
· Improved directions/search: Updated directions let you can visualize transit, walk, bike and drive directions in 3D while update search result list will let you browse search results quickly.
· Improved interface: Easily browse and enable different layers through use of new left hand panel
What's New in 220.127.116.1127:
· More bug fixes
What's New in 18.104.22.16886:
· Tour guide: Explore places you never thought to search for with new tours of your favorite cities, historic landmarks and natural wonders.
· 3D imagery: Take flight above entire cities in 3D. Get started with Los Angeles, Boston, San Francisco, Geneva or Rome and look for new additions in the coming weeks. Available for devices with dual-core processors.
What's New in 6.2:
· Earth Gallery: Explore a curated list of layers, such as real time flights, earthquake, and city tours.
· Touring: load tours from the Gallery or inside balloons.
· Share your current view through Google+ or other social applications.
· New Zoom around and pinch gesture.
· Stability and performance improvements
What's New in 6.1:
· Changed version number to match desktop releases
· Performance and compatibility improvements
· New balloon open animation
What's New in 2.0.2:
· Re-enabled for Android 2.1 (Eclair) users
· Fixed problem with ipv6
· Increased cache size for multi-core phones
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x, Google Android 7.x
Other Software by developer «Google»:
Schemer (iPhone) Schemer (iPhone) - Whether it's exploring a new city, checking out a friend's movie recommendation, or just finding new activities for the weekend, Schemer lets you discover new things to do, share schemes with friends using your Google+ account, and make the most of your day
Google Pinyin IME (Android) Google Pinyin IME (Android) - Google Pinyin Input Method for Android.
Please enable in "Settings" -> "Language & keyboard settings"
What's New in This Release:
· Handwriting input.
· Better support for tablet devices.
· Use system's Google account for dictionary synchronization
Google TV Remote (Android) Google TV Remote (Android) - Turn your Android device into a fully functional Google TV remote! Use the mouse pad, arrow keys, and the full range of buttons. You can also share videos and web pages with the TV and even use your voice to search for content.
To get started, connect your Android device to the same network as your Google TV
YouTube (iPhone/iPad) YouTube (iPhone/iPad) - The official YouTube client for iPhone puts million of videos at your fingertips. The app lets you browse YouTube's vast video catalog and keep up to date with your favorite channels while on the go.
In addition, you can sign in to your account to access your subscriptions, playlists, uploads and more
Google Authenticator (iPhone) Google Authenticator (iPhone) works with two-step verification for your Google Apps account to provide an additional layer of security when signing in. Use Google Authenticator to generate verification codes directly on your mobile phone, without the need for a network connection
Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) Google Drive (iPhone/iPad) - Google Drive allows you to store all your stuff in one place. Upload your files from your computer and the iOS app lets you access them from anywhere. You can share photos, read documents, and even make items available offline so you can view them when you don't have an internet connection
Google Korean IME (Android) Google Korean IME (Android) - Korean IME features voice input, single vowel layout & a suggestion dictionary.
How to install:
· Settings > Language & keyboard > Check 'Korean keyboard'
· Long press on a text box > Input method > Select 'Korean keyboard'
· Voice Input: Enter text using voice input
Orkut for iPhone Mobile application that allows you to keep in touch with all your friends on the Orkut social network from your iPhone or iPod touch
Gmail (Android) Gmail (Android) - The dedicated Gmail application integrated with Contacts and Android applications