HP ePrint service - Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go!
This app lets you print to public print locations*.
Easily search for, locate, and print to HP ePrint mobile print location service partners, publicly available through HP's cloud-based network of providers - like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
To print to a support mobile public location:
1. Open the HP ePrint service app and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, Files, etc.)
2. Search for a public mobile print location by entering keywords, or simply use the "Near me" button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a release code to maintain privacy - the print job is held until your enter the release code at your selected location.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel business center, etc. - use the app to see the location on the map), provide your release code and get your printout.
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the "History" list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods**.
• You can also print supported files from other applications***.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check
More information at
* Usage of HP ePrint mobile print location service requires Internet and e-mail-capable device running Android 2.1 or newer, with separately purchased wireless Internet service and the HP ePrint service app. Availability and cost of printing varies at mobile print locations.
** Subject to availability from the print service provider.
*** Supported files are Microsoft® Word documents (.doc, .docx), PowerPoint presentations (.ppt, .pptx), Excel spreadsheets (.xls, .xlsx), images (.gif, .jpg, .png, .bmp), plain text (.txt), rich text (.rtf), Adobe® PDF (.pdf), and HTML (.htm, .html). Other apps must provide individual access to files and enable exposure to these registered document type handlers from Android.
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.5, Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP Printer Control HP Printer Control offers remote control for the new HP ePrint-enabled printers through a simple yet robust mobile experience
HP PhotoBook Lite Use this free app to view and edit photo books directly on your iPad
HP SiteScope The HP SiteScope application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their iPhones
SureSupply Supplies for your HP Printer always at hand
HP iPrint Photo (Windows Mobile) HP iPrint Photo is a fun and free mobile application which enables easy and fast wireless photo printing to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network
HP iLO Mobile Toolbox HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad
HP iPrint Photo (iPhone/iPad) HP iPrint Photo is a fun and free mobile application which enables easy and fast wireless photo printing to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network
HP Designjet ePrint & Share for iOS Cloud printing solution that allows you to easily print documents to HP Designjet web-connected printers from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch