HP ePrint service - Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go.
Easily print in two ways:
• Search for, locate, and print to HP print service partners, publicly available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
• To your local wireless printer, using AirPrint technology.
To print to one of HP’s registered public locations:
1. Open the HP ePrint service application and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, clipboard, iTunes Shared file, etc.)
2. Search for a public print location by entering keywords, or simply use the “Near me” button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy – only you can get the printout.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel front desk, etc. – the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
To print to your AirPrint compatible HP printer:
1. Select the content you want to print.
2. Choose “Apple AirPrint” on the printer selection menu.
3. Search for a printer available in your local wireless network.
4. Choose print options.
5. Hit Print!
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the “History” list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods.
• You can also print supported files from other applications.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
What's New in This Release:
· Print photos to thousands of Walgreens stores
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.3:
· Print your Facebook photos and Dropbox files
· Background upload with notifications
· Use "Open In" to print from other apps
· Several bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.2.2:
· New languages supported: Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed upgrade issue
What's New in 1.1.2:
· iOS 5 bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Fixes an issue with the "Open in" feature
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Minor update which removes the camera requirement and allows running on previous iPod Touch generations.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
Snapfish Snapfish - Some of the best memories happen on the go – now you don't have to wait to share your favorite photos through Snapfish.
With the Snapfish application, you can easily share and upload photos directly from your iPhone
HP Support Center HP Support Center - Get instant support for your HP Enterprise and Commercial Printers, Commercial laptops, commercial desktops, workstations and servers
HP 15C Scientific Calculator HP 15C Scientific Calculator - Developed by HP, the HP 15C Scientific Calculator application for your iPhone or iPod Touch is an exact replica of the original layout, functions, algorithms and calculation sequences you trusted to help you through college and your career
HP iLO Mobile HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad
MagCloud Magazine Store & Reader MagCloud Magazine Store & Reader - HP's MagCloud is the web’s first print-on-demand magazine service. With the MagCloud application, you can discover, buy, download, and view the best new magazines in a gorgeous full-color digital format that looks great and is as easy to use.
· Thousands of full-color, glossy magazines
HP MediaSmart Server iStream HP MediaSmart Server iStream - Your digital media is just a fingertip away!
Customers owning a HP MediaSmart Server EX485 or EX487 can now enjoy their digital media on their iPhone or iPod touch
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
HP PhotoBook Lite HP PhotoBook - HP Labs has developed a unique new photo book authoring tool for the iPad. Instead of creating a book from scratch, you simply point us to your online photo collection, Flickr or Facebook