HP ePrint service - Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go.
Easily print in two ways:
• Search for, locate, and print to HP print service partners, publicly available through HP’s cloud-based network of providers – like FedEx Office, registered hotels, and more (mostly in the US and UK).
• To your local wireless printer, using AirPrint technology.
To print to one of HP’s registered public locations:
1. Open the HP ePrint service application and select the content you want to print (email, web page, photo, clipboard, iTunes Shared file, etc.)
2. Search for a public print location by entering keywords, or simply use the “Near me” button to locate the closest options (GPS-based search).
3. Hit Print! You should receive a retrieval code to maintain your privacy – only you can get the printout.
4. Go to the print service location (store, hotel front desk, etc. – the app will show you where on the map), provide your retrieval code and get your printout.
To print to your AirPrint compatible HP printer:
1. Select the content you want to print.
2. Choose “Apple AirPrint” on the printer selection menu.
3. Search for a printer available in your local wireless network.
4. Choose print options.
5. Hit Print!
• Track your print jobs: check job details from the “History” list, including pickup code, status, print service address and map location, phone number, store hours and payment methods.
• You can also print supported files from other applications.
• Support to HP ePrint Enterprise: a private cloud-based solution for corporate network printers (optional, must be purchased separately). For more information, check hp.com/go/eprintenterprise.
What's New in This Release:
· Print photos to thousands of Walgreens stores
What's New in 1.3.2:
· Bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.3:
· Print your Facebook photos and Dropbox files
· Background upload with notifications
· Use "Open In" to print from other apps
· Several bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.2.2:
· New languages supported: Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
What's New in 1.2.1:
· Fixed upgrade issue
What's New in 1.1.2:
· iOS 5 bug fixes
What's New in 1.1.1:
· Fixes an issue with the "Open in" feature
What's New in 1.0.1:
· Minor update which removes the camera requirement and allows running on previous iPod Touch generations.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP ePrint service Print to public print locations when you are on-the-go! This app lets you print to public print locations*
HP SiteScope The HP SiteScope application provides a comprehensive solution for SiteScope application owners to manage the availability and performance of business-critical applications using their iPhones
Snapfish Easily share and upload photos directly from your iPhone
HP iPrint Photo (Windows Mobile) HP iPrint Photo is a fun and free mobile application which enables easy and fast wireless photo printing to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network
HP iLO Mobile Toolbox HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad