HP iLO Mobile - HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad. Since it interacts directly with the HP Integrated Lights-Out (HP iLO) chip on ProLiant servers, this mobile application gives you total control over your server at all times. It can be healthy or it can be off with a blank hard-drive. Your server only needs to be plugged in. As an IT administrator you can now fix problems and do deployments while you are on the road from almost anywhere.
Besides what remote desktop applications normally do, this app will also allow you to do the following:
· Operate the server’s power switch
· View and interact with the server’s startup.
· Make BIOS configuration changes.
· Make option ROM configuration changes.
· Interact with the operating system as it starts.
· Install an operating system
· View what is on the screen if the operating system crashes
iLO Mobile Toolbox also allows to you to mount an ISO CD/DVD image via HP iLO. This ISO will show up on the server as a USB CD/DVD drive. You can boot off of it and deploy an operating system.
iLO Mobile Toolbox allows you to launch HP iLO scripts and monitor progress. The scripts are staged on your web server and downloaded into this mobile app as they are run.
iLO Mobile Toolbox keeps a list of the servers you want to manage. You can build this list manually or scan in the necessary information from 2D bar codes (commonly known as QR code). Make your own from an assortment of online choices using this simple text mode format:
iLO Mobile Toolbox provides a short cut to HP iLO’s web interface by tapping its health icon. It launches a browser without having to log in again.
· This mobile application works only with HP servers with HP iLO 3 or greater.
· The following features will require the purchase and installation of the HP iLO Advanced License on the HP server being accessed:
-Remote Console is included on ProLiant blade servers. A license is required on other ProLiant servers.
-Virtual media requires an advanced license
-Scripting is free. However, the scripting of some features, like virtual media, requires an advanced license.
-More information on HP iLO and HP iLO Advanced: hp.com/go/iLO.
· Remote console can consume a lot of network bandwidth. Be cognizant of this if you do not have an unlimited data plan.
· The list of iLOs with credentials is not backed up when you back up your iOS device.
What's New in This Release:
· Support for iOS 6
· Support for iPhone 5
· List of iLOs shows more information about the server.
· The https port (if iLO is configured for a non-standard one) can be set on the address line.
· Visual improvements
· Bug fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP iPrint Photo (iPhone/iPad) HP iPrint Photo is a fun and free mobile application which enables easy and fast wireless photo printing to HP Inkjet printers connected to a local wireless (WiFi) network
HP MagCloud Discover, buy, download, and view the best new magazines in a gorgeous full-color digital format that looks great and is as easy to use
HP ePrint & Share This app brings to an iPhone the power and simplicity of HP ePrint & Share
MagCloud Magazine Store & Reader Discover, buy, download, and view the best new magazines in a gorgeous full-color digital format that looks great and is as easy to use
HP MediaSmart Server iStream Customers owning a HP MediaSmart Server EX485 or EX487 can now enjoy their digital media on their iPhone or iPod touch
Snapfish Easily share and upload photos directly from your iPhone