HP Printer Control - HP Printer Control offers remote control for the new HP ePrint-enabled printers through a simple yet robust mobile experience. Manage your Web-connected printer wirelessly with anywhere access and innovative scan and copy services. Print photos and documents, and enjoy increased control, convenience and accessibility of your HP eAll-in-One printer.
Supported printers include:
HP Envy 110 e-All-in-One
HP Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One
HP Deskjet 3070A e-All-in-One
HP OfficeJet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One series
HP Photosmart 5510 e-All-in-One
HP Photosmart 6510 e-All-in-One
HP Photosmart 7510 e-All-in-One
HP LaserJet Pro 100 Color MFP M175nw
· Easy access and control of your printer through simple experience
· Comprehensive printer management features, including auto printer discovery and set-up, printer status notification, ink/toner status and cartridge identification
· Interactive scan - preview, crop and scan images and documents wirelessly from eAll-in-One printer to your mobile device
· Scan to email using your default email application
· Use your mobile device as a scanner
· Scan to social sharing sites, such as Facebook
· Interactive copy (crop or resize before copying documents, reports or images)
· WEBDAV wireless file transfer to/from computer
· Access your HP ePrint enabled printer remotely and print photo, PDF, HTML files and Microsoft Office documents from virtually anywhere. Print photos and PDF files instantly on your local wireless network. Register with the HP ePrint service to print Microsoft Office files.
· Manage print settings
· Save or email your ink/toner status and cartridge information
What's New in This Release:
· New, more user-friendly design, optimized for the iPad. This new version provides improved scanning, copying, and mobile scanning (using this app's capturing function), as well as additional help features.
· Expanded guidance to help you get connected to your printer or network.
· Ability to scan multiple pages - from your HP multifunction printer or from your iOS device (using this app's capturing function), - and combine them into a single document. (Currently, this feature is only available for iPads)
· Optimized design for the iPhone 5's larger display.
· Various bug fixes.
What's New in 2.01:
· Added support for HP Deskjet 3050
What's New in 2.0:
· More printers supported
· Scan and share to cloud document storage services, such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, Evernote
· Additional languages supported - French, Italian, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese and Korean
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Hewlett Packard»:
HP PhotoBook Lite Use this free app to view and edit photo books directly on your iPad
HP ePrint Home & Biz Wirelessly print most digital content to HP Inkjet and select LaserJet printersHP ePrint Home & Biz enables easy mobile printing of most digital content (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, photos, PDF and text files)
HP ePrint service Print e-mails, documents, web pages, and photos when you are on the go
HP MediaSmart Server iStream Customers owning a HP MediaSmart Server EX485 or EX487 can now enjoy their digital media on their iPhone or iPod touch
HP iLO Mobile Toolbox HP iLO Mobile Toolbox provides access to the console of your HP ProLiant server from your iPhone or iPad