iDesk is a small but extremely powerful application that allows you to organize all your files, folders and URLs in an easy folder structure for quick access.
iDesk also provides customizable hotkeys for every internal function, application, file or folder, and contains a built-in task manager, task switcher, password manager (passwords are encrypted using the RC4 encryption algorithm) and note taker, making it the ideal all round tool to get the most out of your Communicator.
What's New in This Release:
· Uninstall now deletes all iDesk created files without prompting to prevent the "Problem removing iDesk - Unknown error" message during uninstall.
· Backup/Restore configuration menu-items added to backup the complete configuration before uninstallation and restore it after a reinstallation (see instructions in INSTALL.TXT)
· Added Notes database for quicker loading of the Notes overview dialog (the database is automatically created from the existing notes) Collaboration with Mobile Search *:
· Changed notes format. All existing notes are automatically converted to the new format.
· Mobile Search can now search in iDesk notes
· Mobile Search can also open the found notes directly in iDesk. Bugs fixed:
· !!! Desk and My Own keys work again for assigning hotkey definitions. Even the default behaviour (bring up the Desk application) now works again.
· iDesk now exits without prompting when requested by the system (e.g. before a backup)
· If the header was not shown, the title was also never updated. This has been fixed.
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Other Software by developer «Arjen Broeze»:
Diashow Diashow- is an application for your Nokia 9300(i)/9500 Communicator that allows you to create diashows of your favorite images. Specify an unlimited amount of images to be shown (with or without a caption of your choice) and display them for a certain (customizable) amount of time, immediately or by using one of the 70 transition effects
CombineMBM S80 CombineMBM - With CombineMBM you can combine several EPOC bitmap files into one MBM file. CombineMBM is mainly aimed at developers who want to create MBM files on the mobile device itself rather than having to use the BMCONV utility from the SDK
RSCEdit RSCEdit- is an application that allows you to create language resource files for use in OPL applications.
Until now, creating a multilingual application in OPL was a very cumbersome process. First you needed to install the entire S80 C++ SDK and then fiddle around with makefiles and resource script to generate the Symbian resource files
CEDict 9200 CEDict 9200 - is a freeware Chinese - English - Chinese dictionary. CEDict 9200 uses the CEDict free online dictionary available at http://www.mandarintools.com/cedict. CEDict 9200 displays English, Chinese and Pinyin. You do NOT need Chinese support installed on your communicator to use this program. CEDict uses small bitmaps to display the Chinese characters
EasyCrypt EasyCrypt-is yet another application that allows you to encrypt your sensitive files. The thing that makes EasyCrypt different from other utilities is that it allows you to use the internal RAM disk on the Communicator for decrypting the files
SkinStudio s80 allows you to create, modify and install skins on your Communicator without rebooting
Battleships (Nokia 92xx) Battleships (Nokia 92xx) is the game where, after you position your fleet of ships, you and the computer take turns at firing, trying to completely sink your opponents fleet.
Starting the game
Battleships uses a similar menu-layout as Nokia's Bounce game. For this reason it should be pretty easy to navigate around the main menu