IM+ for Lotus Sametime (S60 1st Edition) - With IM+ for Lotus Sametime you can communicate from mobile devices as easy as you do with desktop client. As a native desktop application from IBM, in addition to Lotus Sametime messenger IM+ supports connection to public AOL network.
IM+ for Lotus Sametime includes advanced features that make it ideal for both enterprise and individual use.
· Sametime Instant Messaging;
· AOL Instant Messaging;
· Simultaneous connection to AOL and Sametime;
· Encrypted communication in Sametime;
· Full presence status support;
· Storage of Contact List information on respective servers;
· Groups in Contact List;
· Contact List management functions, including facilities to add a new contact to particular group, to delete a contact and to change nick of a contact;
· Alert setting management;
· Smileys (emoticons);
· Authorization for presence status subscription;
· Support of all European character encodings in messages.
· 14-day trial
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
S60 1st Edition
Other Software by developer «SHAPE Services»:
IM+ Lite (S60 5th Edition) Chat within AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk and MySpace IM from your mobile phone regardless of location and mobile operator
IM+ for Microsoft LCS (S80) IM+ for LCS is an instant messaging and integrated presence application for Microsoft Live Communication Server
IM+ Lite for BlackBerry Award winning instant messenger for BlackBerry to chat within MSN, Yahoo!, Google Talk, AIM, Jabber, ICQ, Facebook, MySpace, Skype and Twitter
IM+ Free All-in-One Messenger Chat with IM+ Free within AIM®/iChat, MSN®/Windows Live™ Messenger, Yahoo!®, ICQ®, Jabber®, Google Talk™, MySpaceIM, FacebookIM™ and Skype™ from your ANDROID in real-time. Communicate with friends and colleagues wherever you are regardless of location and mobile operator
Translator+ Translator+ is powerful online multi-translation tool that allows users to translate words and even phrases. It supports 12 languages and about 30 directions of translation