Buzzsaw - The Buzzsaw Mobile app lets Buzzsaw users securely access Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) project documents and designs from anywhere. Buzzsaw users can view DWF files, standard office documents and images, and upload project photos directly to the Buzzsaw cloud.
If you are a Buzzsaw user, you can use the Buzzsaw Mobile application to:
Securely access your AEC project information
· Secure, authenticated access to your project data in the Buzzsaw cloud.
· Fully supports all 8 Buzzsaw permission levels for your AEC projects.
· Easily and securely access multiple Buzzsaw projects and sites from your iPad or iPhone.
Review project designs and documents from anywhere
· View DWF files when you are away from the office or at the jobsite.
· Download AutoCAD DWG and DXF files from Buzzsaw and open with AutoCAD WS for viewing.
· View all your project files, including photos, images, and PDF, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents.
Collaborate with your AEC project team
· Capture, annotate, and share project photos and images with your project team.
· Open and edit DWG and DXF files managed on Buzzsaw directly from AutoCAD WS.
· Open and edit files managed on Buzzsaw directly from other productivity apps installed on your iPad and iPhone.
If you are not a Buzzsaw user, sign up for a FREE 30-Day trial at autodesk.com/buzzsaw
What's New in This Release:
· BIM Viewing - Explore Autodesk Revit and Navisworks models and navigate through all saved 2D and 3D views
· Intelligent model data access - View metadata about objects in the model
· Multi-touch BIM navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate project models in the field
What's New in 1.3:
· 3D Model View - View and navigate 3D DWF project files
· Intelligent data access - View DWF design meta data and other details about elements in a design
· Multi-touch navigation - Zoom, pan, and rotate DWF files
What's New in 1.2:
· Full screen view: expand viewing or navigation to full screen
· Photo upload: easier capture and upload of photos and videos
· PDF files: quickly view, pan, and zoom multi-page PDF files
What's New in 1.01:
· Minor Bug Fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Autodesk»:
Autodesk ForceEffect Motion Autodesk ForceEffect Motion - Developing mechanical systems with moving parts is now easier than ever with Autodesk ForceEffect Motion. Autodesk ForceEffect Motion brings engineering to the point of the problem with a mobile engineering application for simulating design concepts in the field, in the office or in the classroom
SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets SketchBook Pro for Android Tablets - SketchBook Pro is a professional drawing app for Android tablets. Its intuitive user interface and powerful tools will allow you to quickly create digital sketches while on the go.
SketchBook Pro features many high-quality brushes including pencils and markers, layers, full screen mode, zoom, multi-touch support, and more
TinkerBox TinkerBox If you can imagine it, you can build it with TinkerBox.
TinkerBox is a fun, free-to-play physics puzzle game. While it is full of interesting science facts and teaches basic engineering concepts, TinkerBox is more than just educational!
Take the tools in your hands to explore your creativity and imagination with Invent mode
SketchBook Express Autodesk SketchBook Express for iPad is a fun and intuitive drawing application. Get a taste of the SketchBook Pro experience with SketchBook Express.
Use professional-grade tools and brushes to create doodles, quick sketches or artwork on-the-go
AutoCAD WS AutoCAD WS - View, edit, and share your DWG files with anyone, anywhere. AutoCAD WS mobile application enables you to work with AutoCAD drawings directly on your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch.
Accurately annotate and revise drawings while you are on location in the field, in meetings, or out of the office
Design Review Mobile Expedite the design review process by viewing and redlining design files in the field