Your movies are made up of a series of photos - take each photo in turn, with a semi-transparent overlay of the previous frame to guide you. Then use the simple editing and playback tools to build your very own stop motion movie.
Movies can be exported as a series of photos to your library.
Note that this is not a complex app - it is a simple, toy-like app for you to have fun with. Re-create your favorite movie scenes in stop motion!
What's New in This Release:
· This update fixes an issue with the onion skin on iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.1:
· This update adds support for 1080p and 720p video export, and full-screen iPhone 5.
What's New in 3.0:
· Revamped storage screen
· Revamped settings screen
· Use of front-facing cameras
· Various usability tweaks suggested by users
· New icons, etc.
What's New in 2.8:
· fix bug with onion skin in fast-photo mode
· you can now pause and resume when recording your audio soundtrack
What's New in 2.7:
· fast-photo mode now lets you take multiple pictures, rather than returning you to the movie screen after each one
· the settings now include a camera flash setting
· A and B markers allow you to more easily specify the range of affected frames when applying effects
What's New in 2.6:
· Captions - add text captions to your movies!
· Wipes and crossfade effects
· Revamped the effects screen, with help text and better previews.
What's New in 2.5:
· iOS 5 support, plus the ability to select all/none when picking multiple images from your library.
What's New in 2.4:
· New FX framework, offering fade in/out, black & white, sepia and color tinting.
What's New in 2.3:
· Sound! You can now record an audio track to go along with your movie.
What's New in 2.1:
· copy frames (in order to lengthen a section of your movie)
· some minor user interface tweaks
· fix the onion skin orientation in landscape mode on iPad2
What's New in 1.6:
· iPad2 camera support.
What's New in 1.5:
· Bug fixes