According to many people in the Wii community the Configurable USB Loader is one of the top backup launchers out there.A The configurable USB Loader version 70 mod r28 was created based on Waninkoko's USB Loader 1.5 and also the ULoader 3.1 created by Hermes.A This update includes support for SDHC and USB that have multiple partitions such asA WBFS, NTFS, and FAT32.A This lets user launch .iso and wbfs games.A You will need to make sure your USB is compatible so check that out before updating.
- compile with devkitppc r26 and libogc 1.8.11
- support new DML v1.2+ ( load a game disc if it's stuck on "GCloader screen")
- support ocarina cheats up to 512 (was 256)
- added basic gc settings (NMM, NoDisc and r51- in global options)
- added basic gc cheat support
- fixed ntsc gamecube game launching (sorry)
- fixed wii disc detection ( issue 17 & 24)
- added very basic DML r52+ support (no boot.bin will be written
to sd card anymore)
- added option to disable new DML support, dml_r51_minus, you can
enable it if needed
- added filter for gamecube games, if you enable it only gamecube
games will be displayed
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Comments on Configurable USB Loader:
Comments not found
If you noted an error or download link is broken, please, report it via this page or use comments.
Please, select device to check if Configurable USB Loader supports it