JWMD Icon Changer is a Start Menu customization tool designed for Windows Mobile 6.5 devices.
· Changing/Removing the Icon
· Can create New Folder
· Saving/Loading Themes
· Sorting Start Menu Programs
· Register shortcut files
· Changing the Animated Bootup Screen (the 2nd bootup screen)
· Changing Microsoft Bootup Screen (the 3rd bootup screen)
What's New in This Release:
· Removed Theme Menu
What's New in 3.0b:
· Refresh Start Menu Icons - no need to restart after making a changes and sorting the menu items!!
· Potential bug in Picture Browser which doesn't clear the memory
What's New in 2.10b:
· Updated Picture Browser UI
· Application Icon
· API missing method - issue when making a soft-reset
What's New in 2.9b:
· Fixed problem in NETCFFolderDialog.dll (UnauthorizedAccessException) which causes the Picture Browser to terminate itself and go back to shortcut list - The bug occurs when browsing a folder in JWMDPictureBrowserControl.dll
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Jayson Ragasa»:
JWMD SlideUnlock JWMD SlideUnlock - A Windows Phone 7 Lock like application for Windows Mobile.
· It's skinnable!
· Add your own Image or Text!
· Add your custom font.
· You can reposition the objects.
· Supports all resolution!
· Slide horizontally.
· Supports All Language.
· It's free
JWMD Picture Browser Control JWMD Picture Browser Control - A simple picture browser control. Created because Microsoft.WindowsMobile.Forms.SelectPictureDialog did not include filenames at the bottom of the icon on the lists
JWMD Stuick JWMD Stuick - Do you agree that sometimes scrolling way down to the bottom of the start menu is a bit tiring? Though you can move those on top but .. your application shortcuts in start menu will start getting messy.
JWMD Stuick is a start menu app that reduces some of the hard scrolling work
JWMD ExceptionBox An ExceptionBox (window) for applications in case something went wrong
IMAG to Date IMAG to Date is a simple Windows Mobile utility that can rename your Image/Videos into customizable date formatting feature.
You probably hate the way Camera application saves the image file, which was “IMAG####.jpg”
JWMD Phone Reset JWMD Phone Reset - This little app has the capability of resetting and shutting down your phone
JWMD Armids JWMD Armids - Ever wanted to change the number of columns in your Windows Mobile 6.5.x Start Menu without doing a lot of hard work? Here's another tool to do the job for you.
Armids can change the number of columns in your Windows Mobile 6.5
Neko (Windows Mobile) Neko - A remake of the classic Neko application.
So! what does Neko do?
- Neko can chase your finger
- and while Neko is not doing anything, Neko does different things
-- Run in different direction
What's New in This Release:
· hope this fixed the "flickering" issue when using Sense 2