TdyScheme Changer is a Pocket PC application to change the today scheme colors. It is also able to change the color of the taskbar and soft keys for Windows Mobile 5.0. It is also possible to remove the gradient effect of the bars and set the colors to black. Usage Notes
1. Please note that this program is not suitable for landscape modes or square screens.
2. Also note that black bars do not work when Windows Default Theme is in use.
3. Please untick "Use Base Hue" checkbox before upgrading from v0.1 to v0.2 or later.
4. Please untick "Use Black Bars" checkbox before upgrading from v0.3 to v0.4 or later.
5. Previously, "refresh.exe" was installed in "Windows" folder. After upgrading to v0.3 or later, "Windowsrefresh.exe" is no longer needed as the program will be using "refresh.exe" in the program installation folder instead. You can delete "refresh.exe" from the "Windows" folder if it is still there after you upgrade to v0.3.
6. Refer to Readme.txt for detailed help.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed detection of Windows Default theme
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 5.0, Windows Mobile 6 Classic, Windows Mobile 6 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.1 Classic, Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional
Other Software by developer «Vicott Wong»:
vSnap Small and simple screen capture utility for Pocket PCs
CurrencyConv Uses real-time exchange rates to calculate currency conversions
WM5Color Changer WM5Color Changer is a program for you to change the Windows Mobile 5.0 color scheme for the existing theme on the Pocket PC
UI Tweaker Collection of 4 utilities used to customise the outlook and color scheme of the Pocket PC
Shortcuts Shortcuts to create New Mail, New SMS, Contacts (Month View), etc
KeySwop KeySwop is a simple tool for you to remap the softkeys on the today screen