Cisco Technical Support - The Cisco Technical Support mobile app provides access to Cisco's rich technical support content. Find solutions to your troubleshooting needs anywhere, anytime!
· Access to Cisco technical support discussion threads
· Track discussions you have started
· Email discussion threads to anyone
· Save discussion threads for offline viewing
· Social interaction with the Cisco technical support community
· View leaderboards of the top contributors
· Cisco RSS feeds and alerts help you stay up to date with news
· Cisco technical support YouTube videos
What's New in This Release:
· Added access to Polish, Japanese, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian Cisco Support Global Communities
· Added ability to Initiate RMA Returns - Coordinate shipping returns back to Cisco with preferred couriers
· Added ability to re-open support cases that have been closed for 14 days or less
What's New in 3.1:
· Added several new support related video playlists
· Initiate your RMA return process by defining package contents, coordinating with your preferred courier, and generating waybill information
· Fixed some bugs and made some performance enhancements.
What's New in 2.3:
· Footer bar has been removed to show more content.
· Tug to view timestamp when content was last updated.
· Extended Tug and release will refresh the case screens
· Action Icon moved to the header bar
· New In-App Browser allows for consumption of web content without leaving the app.
· Bug Fix to allow podcasts to continue to play after the app has been minimized.
· Several bug fixes to address login and performance issues
· Miscellaneous User Experience enhancements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
Other Software by developer «Cisco»:
Cisco WebEx Meetings Cisco WebEx Meetings - It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are.
With WebEx, you can join any web conference right from your iPhone and iPad.
Experience WebEx High Quality 2-way video on the iPad 2 and iPhone 4 by viewing the video feeds of the participants in the web conference and streaming your own video back to them
TKL Viewer The TKL Viewer app enables the registered TKL users to store, and view the ARALOC DRM-encrypted TKL Content
Cisco umi Access your Cisco umi video messages and recorded videos on the go with the Cisco umi mobile app!
WebEx Meeting Center Join WebEx online meetings wherever you are right from your BlackBerry®. Get a wide range of popular meeting features, including:... The ability to view presentations and applications from anyone's desktop.... Host features (start a meeting and make another participant the presenter)
TKL Mobile TKL Mobile - The Cisco Technical Knowledge (TKL) is a subscription service to Cisco Customers. The TKL Mobile app will enable access to Cisco TKL from a user’s iPhone or iPad devices
Cisco WebEx Meetings for iOS Mobile application that enables you to host or attend Cisco WebEx meetings from wherever you are using your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
Cisco Connect 360 Cisco Connect 360 - The Cisco Connect 360 app is a mobile resource to learn about the latest innovation, products and solutions, customer successes, featured stories and offerings from Cisco