Piwik Mobile (Android) is a downloadable, open source (GPL licensed) real time web analytics software program. It provides you with detailed reports on your website visitors: the search engines and keywords they used, the language they speak, your popular pages... and so much more.
Piwik aims to be an open source alternative to Google Analytics.
You can access these reports by using this mobile client.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed visit time not displayed in the websites timezone
· Fixed app possibly crashes when opening a Device report
What's New in 1.9.5:
· Compatible with Piwik 1.12
· It is now possible to use the periods day, week, month and year in Visitor Log. This is especially interesting if you have only a handful of users per day.
What's New in 1.9.3:
· Fixed textfields are not accessible on some devices
· Improved support for Android Tablets
· Switch between overview and historical graphs (requires Piwik 1.9)
· Website sparklines are now displayed in website-chooser if sparklines are activated
· Fixed some memory issues when opening visitor detail information
· Some minor UI changes and bugfixes
What's New in 1.9.2:
· Improved graph detail view
· Login works now for those users where the server blocked the app (because of the used User-Agent)
· Network error messages contain more details about the occurred error
What's New in 1.9.1:
· Makes sure only a language will be used that is supported.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Added support for showing hierarchical tables (requires Piwik 1.8.4)
· More default report dates: Last 7/30 Days, Previous 7/30 Days
· Display countdown timer in "Visitors in Real Time"
· Improved "About Piwik Mobile" and "Give us Feedback!" screen
· Added possibility to easily try the mobile app using demo.piwik.org
· High Res Sparklines (requires Piwik 1.8.3)
· Further user interface changes due to the Android Style Guide
· Other minor UI changes, bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 1.8.0:
· Custom date range selection
· Date chooser in "Visitor Log"
· Review dialog
· Fixed Piwik installations having a self signed certificate are neither able to see graphs nor sparklines
· Lots of minor bugfixes and improvements
What's New in 1.7.1:
· Fix "Show Previous" not working in Visitor Log
· Display a message if no websites were found
· Added language Latvian
· Sort websites alphabetical
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Requires Android 2.2+
· Memory usage improvements
· UI improvements (for example Add Account screen, new icons, ...)
· User interface changes due to the new Android Style Guide
· Updated app icon
· Choose different metric in statistics view
· Visitors who have achieved a goal are highlighted in Visitor Log and Live!
· New language: Persian
· Graphs do display more than 5 values if there is enough space
· Graphs are now only displayed if you use Piwik 1.6 or higher
What's New in 1.6.2:
· Automatically append 'index.php' to the Piwik server url if not defined. Fixes some login issues
· Larger font size in statistics view
· Fixed too much space above and below the graph on high density devices
· Fixed graph was not displayed on Motorola Milestone
· Fixed activity indicator was not displayed while trying to save an account
· Small improvements in anonymous tracking
· Other minor UI changes
What's New in 1.6.1:
· Increased the default number of displayed websites for each configured account from 5 to 50.
What's New in 1.5.0:
· Visitors in Real Time! and Visitor Log (you need at least Piwik 1.4 for this)
· Support for screen rotation
· Is compatible to Piwik 1.5.0
· Is faster
· UI and Usability improvements
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Is compatible to Piwik Server 1.5.0
· Fixed some login issues
What's New in 1.3.0:
· Refresh statistics
· Simple paging in statistic list
· Translations are now delivered within the app
· UI improvements in "statistic list" and "new/edit account screen"
· Increased font size in some screens
· "About Piwik Mobile" page
· "Give Feedback" page
· Updated refreshed Piwik logo and colours
· Fixed all existing accounts were deleted after updating application
· Fixed auto suggestion was activated in password keyboard
· Further minor changes and fixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
Supported operating systems:
Google Android 1.6, Google Android 2.0, Google Android 2.1, Google Android 2.2, Google Android 2.3, Google Android 3.0, Google Android 3.1, Google Android 3.2, Google Android 4.0, Google Android 4.1, Google Android 4.2, Google Android 4.3, Google Android 4.4, Google Android 5.x, Google Android 6.x