AIM for iPad is redefining social networking - add a location to your status, post to your favorite social networks or chat directly with your Facebook or Google Talk friends. Check-in with foursquare. Post your status to Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and Lifestream with one tap. Now chatting with your Facebook or Google Talk friends is as easy as using AIM.
It's easy to get started. Just sign in using your existing AOL/AIM, Facebook, .Mac or MobileMe name, or register for a free screen name right from your device.
Any service can send messages. But with AIM, you're really connected.
· Chat directly with your Facebook and Google Talk friends
· Built from the ground up for the Apple iPad.
· Select your own photo for your Buddy Icon or wallpaper or select a theme from our library.
· Log in with your Facebook username.
· Chat directly with your Facebook friends.
· Start typing your friend's name in the Buddy List search and AIM will instantly display the results.
· Add your location to your status message.
· Post your photos to your Lifestream (up to 40 at one time) or comment on your Buddy's photo or status.
· Get updates from your favorite social networks in one easy to navigate Lifestream window.
· Send and receive messages over Wi-Fi, EDGE, or 3G networks.
· Connect to anyone on the AIM network worldwide, whether they're on Facebook, AOL, AIM, ICQ, .Mac or MobileMe.
· Configure multiple usernames and switch between identities any time.
· You can send IMs to anyone who has a cell phone that supports text messaging - even from a WiFi-only iPad.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixes issues seen when sending very long messages
· Serious performance update for Buddy List load time
· Stability improvements
· Other minor bug fixes
What's New in 1.5.2:
· Fixes issue where clearing conversations sometimes didn't permanently remove history
· Now easier to send SMS text messages (enter +1 and US mobile number to send)
· Bug fixes in support of upgrading your OS
· Stability and performance enhancements
What's New in 1.5.1:
· Fixed issue where conversation histories were not being saved for some chats
· Fixed issue where recent chats list doesn't always match chat history
· Updated icon for retina capable iPads
· Fixed issue where input field was covered in split keyboard mode
What's New in 1.4.4:
· Fixed auto scrolling issue
What's New in 1.4.2:
· This update fixes a potential crash in Lifestream and other minor improvements.
What's New in 1.4.1:
· This is a quick update to add support for Facebook's switch to OAuth 2.0 and to fix a reconnect issue some users were seeing.
What's New in 1.3.2:
· More performance improvements and bug fixes
· Restored the blue status icon when your Buddies go mobile (forwarding IMs to their SMS service)
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
ChatON for iPhone/iPad ChatON is a multi-platform mobile communication service that allows you to keep in touch with your buddies from all over the world