Adobe Content Viewer - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and packaging them with the Content Bundler, users can either sideload .folio files (previously referred to as .issue files) or download them from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer.
What's New in This Release:
· Interactive objects such as videos and panoramas are now supported in slideshows.
· Buttons can now trigger videos and sounds to play. In addition, multiple actions are also supported in sequence. For example, a button can now play an audio clip and then change to a new slide when the audio ends.
· Scrollable frames can include buttons that trigger a new slideshow state.
· Articles saved in PDF image format allow pinch and zoom on any page even if it includes interactive objects.
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Improvements to address download reliability
What's New in 2.2.0:
· Ability to Display Other Overlays (such as videos, audio, 360, etc.) in Scrollable Frames.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· Enhanced Progressive Download feature by allowing end users to view partially downloaded magazines while offline. Additionally, users can now prioritize the download of an article by clicking or dwelling on it.
What's New in 1.9.0:
· New: Hyperlinks and hyperlink buttons in scrollable frames are now supported.
· Improved performance of scrollable frames.
· Improved memory handling to support memory-intensive overlays on adjacent pages of an article.
What's New in 1.7.0:
· Introducing Progressive Download Feature. This functionality allows a user to view a magazine or newspaper that is currently being downloaded. Users no longer need to wait for the entire magazine to be downloaded before reading the articles. Shortly after initiating the process of download, viewers can start reading the articles in the magazine, while remaining content continues to download in the background.
· Localization: added support for Chinese Traditional, Chinese Simplified
What's New in 1.4.0:
· Support for Right-edge binding
· Updating of individual articles in folios
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Print Print - This app is an easy to use printing solution for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. It allows you to print photos, contacts, phone numbers and web pages from your iOS device.
The software can print directly to most WiFi printers, and to all printers connected to your Mac or PC. If a WiFi connection is not available, you can print remotely via 3G/4G
airScan Mobile for iPhone Handy mobile application that allows you to scan documents with your iPhone, save them as PDF or JPG files, and share them with others
Sign-N-Send Sign-N-Send - Sign-N-Send is an iOS app that allows you to take any PDF or Microsoft Office document email attachments from Mail (or any other app that allows you to open a document in another app) and annotate them by writing or typing text on them. After annotation, you can email the document back to the sender
NeoOffice Mobile The NeoOffice Mobile application provides a secure way for users to access their NeoOffice Mobile account securely from their iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
OfficeAČ OfficeAČ makes it easy to open, view, create and edit Word (DOC & DOCX), Excel (XLS) and PowerPoint (PPT) files right from your iPhone!
PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch PrintDirect for iPhone/iPod Touch - PrintDirect allows you to set up your printer to print from your iPhone or iPod touch. The app can print directly to most WiFi printers without additional software required. You can also print to all printers connected to your Mac or PC
TurboScan TurboScan turns your iPhone into a multipage scanner for documents, receipts, whiteboards, business cards, etc. With TurboScan, you can quickly scan your documents and store, print, or email them as multipage PDFs or JPEG files
Type on PDF Type on PDF allows you to type or write on PDF forms
Other Software by developer «Adobe Systems Incorporated»:
Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android Adobe Digital Enterprise Platform for Android - Adobe LiveCycle Mobile ES2 makes your mobile employees more productive! Field employees (sales, technicians, agents, etc.) can approve that new service request, create / fill-in orders & customer surveys... all directly from their smartphone or other Android device. Requires LiveCycle ES2 minimum
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize - Adobe brings visualization for SiteCatalyst data to your iPad device.
Adobe SiteCatalyst Visualize enables active data exploration via trend analysis of key metrics. Business analysts and marketers can use "multi-touch" capabilities to zoom and focus on specific data points within the last 90 days
Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones Adobe Photoshop Touch for Android Phones - Adobe Photoshop Touch puts the essential Photoshop functionality at your fingertips right on your Android phone. The software allows you to combine photos, apply a wide range of professional effects and share the processed images via Facebook and Twitter
Adobe Debut for Android Adobe Debut for Android - Adobe Debut is an Adobe Touch App that lets you elegantly present select Adobe Creative Suite designs to clients and colleagues virtually anywhere with confidence and complete control.
Adobe Debut for Android features:
· Beautifully display Creative Suite designs you have stored on Adobe Creative Cloud
Adobe Ideas for Android Adobe Ideas for Android - Great ideas show up anywhere. Adobe Ideas is the essential digital sketchpad application that lets you design almost anywhere using vectors, layers, and color themes. With Adobe Ideas create finished design work ready for production. Or easily access the results for refining in Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop
Photoshop 3D Guide Photoshop 3D Guide - A rich and interactive application that explains basic 3D concepts using interactive slideshows, animations and 3D effects. This includes 15 unique tutorials that show Photoshop users how to create all these interactive pieces directly in Photoshop CS5 Extended
Adobe Lightroom for iPad Photography app that enables you to edit and organize your pictures on the go and sync them with Lightroom for desktop computers
Adobe CreatePDF for Android Adobe CreatePDF for Android - Adobe CreatePDF brings the same high-quality PDF creation as Adobe Acrobat to your Android tablets and smartphones. It also makes it easy to share PDF files with others.
Adobe CreatePDF is an essential application for your document sharing needs on Android devices
Adobe Content Viewer for Android Adobe Content Viewer for Android - View interactive, richly designed digital publications created using the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite. After designing publication layouts using Adobe InDesign and publishing them, users can share and download content from the Distribution Service of the Digital Publishing Suite using the Adobe Content Viewer for Android