With Jeppesen Mobile TC you will get:
• Arrival, departure and approach procedures
• Chart change notifications
• Online updates
• Full-color, high-quality, vector-based data with amazing details and zoom capabilities
• Offline access to your charting data subscriptions
Note: You must have a valid Jeppesen electronic charting serial number in order to activate new coverages, or update your charts. New Jeppesen subscription serial numbers are activated when software is shipped. On average, it takes 1-3 days after purchase for the serial number to be activated.
What's New in This Release:
· Added the ability to view IFR Airway Manual text.
· Added settings options.
· Added embedded help.
· Added ability to set default chart display mode.
· Added mode to disable sleep mode.
· Added reset mode.
· Added ability to restore brightness.
· Added swiping gesture to transitions between charts.
· Added ability to organize individual charts in favorite list.
· Added printing of current terminal chart.
· Corrected pattern issue on VFR charts.
What's New in 22.214.171.124:
· Demo charts - now you can experience the power of Jeppesen Mobile TC without a Jeppesen electronic charting serial number
· New and improved favorites management
· Chart favorites - for quick and easy access to your favorite charts
· Groups - view and manage your Ref, SID, STAR, Appr and Taxi charts
· Brightness control - go beyond the iPad system dimming for a better chart viewing experience while flying at night
· Push notifications (APN) - Jeppesen Mobile TC will let you know when new chart updates are available
· Add/remove favorites at the chart level
· Chart change notices - for the important information affecting terminal charts that is temporary, or has not been incorporated into the revised charts
· Misc bugs and fixes