ReaddleDocs is a revolutionary document viewer, file manager and attachment saver for iPad.
It can catch documents from any source you can imagine: PC or Mac computers, web sites, email attachments, iDisk, Dropbox and other online file storages and even iPhones. All files are saved to your iPad locally so you can enjoy reading them anywhere!
ReaddleDocs features outstanding PDF viewer that:
- opens large PDFs
- supports full text search
- has text reflow mode
- handles PDF links and outlines
- opens password protected documents
- extracts text from the PDFs
What ReaddleDocs let you do:
Copy Files From Mac or PC via Wi-Fi and USB
Use iTunes file sharing to transfer files directly to your iPad via USB cable.
Any Mac OS X, Windows XP/Vista/7 computer can connect to the iPad running ReaddleDocs and operate it like a wireless flash drive. No additional software is required.
Read Office Documents
ReaddleDocs' built-in viewer supports PDF, MS Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Apple iWork files. To read documents from other software like MS Project, Visio or OmniGraffle simply print them as PDF files and copy to ReaddleDocs.
Save Email Attachments
Open attachments directly from Mail app. As usual, you can forward email with attachment to your unique Readdle Storage mail-in address and save it to your device using ReaddleDocs. Or download files directly from IMAP/POP3 enabled mail servers.
Share Files With Your Friends
Email files directly from ReaddleDocs. Or even transfer documents between the iPads.
Transfer files to iPad with or without Wi-Fi
ReaddleDocs supports transferring files to your device using both EDGE or 3G network. Just upload your documents to Readdle Storage using regular Internet connection and instantly access them from the ReaddleDocs.
Save Documents From the Web
Use built-in web browser to find and save files from the Web directly to your device. Save whole webpages with images to read them offline.
Access iDisk, Dropbox, GoogleDocs And Other Storages
ReaddleDocs allows you to download and upload files from MobileMe iDisk, Dropbox, GoogleDocs and other services. If you use more than one online storage, ReaddleDocs will handle all of them. Even some home NAS drives are supported.
Some Other Tasty Features
- Bookmarks any place in a document
- Optional password protection for your files
- Create/unpack zip archives
- Fast scroll through large documents
- Powerful file management
- Fullscreen mode and many more
What's New in This Release:
· Much faster sync with Dropbox and other storages
· iCloud support
What's New in 3.1:
· retina graphics for ipad
What's New in 3.0.2:
· Fixed storage of document bookmarks / view settings
· Fixed Web Archive support
· Better plain text detection algorithm
· TXT viewer: fixed bugs and added scroll-bar
· ZIP archive improvements
· fixed links between HTML files
· video player in full screen mode works better now
· restored URL handlers for web browser (rhttp://)
· Improved FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, IMAP, POP3 compatibility
· Fixed EPUB support
· Many other fixes in different parts of the app
What's New in 3.0.1:
· Fixed Google Docs
· Minor improvements in FTP code
· New Photo Library browser / built-in camera
· Various improvements in user interface
· Setting that allows to disable full-text indexing of MS Office files
What's New in 1.7:
iOS 4.2 Updates:
· multitasking support
· application can upload/download files in background for several minutes
· AirPrint Online Storage Synchronization:
· Two-way sync any folder on iDisk, Dropbox or Readdle Storage with corresponding local folder
· Works with text editor and PDF annotations Readdle Storage:
· Account creation
· upload / delete / rename operations PDF Viewer:
· improved speed and stability
· ability to choose horizontal or vertical page scrolling
· ability to choose default page zoom Various fixes:
· 'Select All' in local file management
· WebDAV and FTP compatibility updates
· HTML viewer compatibility improvements
· More file types can be edited as text
· Other UI improvements
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
PDF Expert Enterprise PDF Expert for Enterprise is the ultimate iPad solution for working with PDF files in enterprise