Whether you are a seasoned photographer or someone who’s barely touched a camera, Camera+ will make you love taking photos.
Everybody has a creative side… Camera+ will help bring that creativity out in you, all with a fun, innovative, and beautiful design.
EXCLUSIVE Touch Exposure & Focus for the ultimate control…
Set exposure separately from focus for the ultimate control of your shots… simply touch with a 2nd finger while focusing to adjust exposure until your shot is perfect. [available on iPhone 4 and 3GS on iOS4 only]
EXCLUSIVE Photo Flashlight to brighten up your photos…
Use the iPhone 4 LED flash as a continuous fill light to improve photo quality, especially for portrait and macro shots.
No more blurry shots…
Use the stabilizer to steady your camera and get the sharpest pics you can.
Put an end to crooked pics…
Use the grid to line up your shots and eliminate unsightly angled photos.
Highest quality zoom…
Camera+ has a 5× digital zoom that simply blows away the competition in terms of quality.
Scene modes and flash…
Most modern digital cameras all have scene modes to help you get the best photos for your particular situation. And why shouldn’t your iPhone have this great feature? Well, with Camera+, you get to choose from several scene modes including Backlit, Sunset, Night, Portrait, Beach, and many more. If you just want great looking shots with the least amount of fuss, just tap Auto and watch your lifeless pics come alive. And for the times when your photos came out too dark, we have a high quality digital flash to make them look great.
Crops let you frame your pics perfectly…
If you didn’t line up your shot perfectly when you took it, you can easily fix that with Camera+. And when you want to get a bit creative, we setup a bunch of popular crop sizes for you. With a single tap, you can make your pics square, 4×6, 8×10, etc. We’ve even included a “golden ratio” crop to get the most aesthetically pleasing results.
Dozens of amazing effects…
We partnered with professional photographer, Lisa Bettany, to bring you a slew of stunningly beautiful effects. With a single tap, you can transform a soulless pic into a work of art. Make your photos shimmer with “HDR”… get down and dirty with “Grunge”… fill your pics with emotion and despair with “So Emo”. And this is just the tip of the iceberg… there are dozens of 1-touch effects for you to experiment with so that you can get the perfect result every time.
Wrap it all up with stylish borders…
With Camera+, you get several great border designs so that you can put the finishing touch on your photos.
Share your creations…
Whether you want to show your results to your friends and family or the whole world, Camera+ has got you covered. Share your pics on Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr. Or go the simple route and email them from right within the app.
What are you waiting for? Try Camera+ now and discover that you can truly love taking pics on your iPhone.
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a bug where Camera+ would launch very slowly if you previously had your shooting mode set to Burst
· fixed a bug where some user's photo libraries weren't able to load after pressing the Magical + Button
· fixed a bug where a mysterious white line would appear at the bottom of the Lightbox at seemingly random times
· fixed a bug where we somehow cut the wire that links the optimized quality setting in the menu to the actual function in the app
· fixed a bug relating to missing date information in the photo EXIF data
What's New in 3.0.1:
· we put the ability to import photos from your photo library back in Camera+... yay!
· wait just a second there... WE NEVER REMOVED IT!!!!!... we changed the icon on the button to a + and moved it to the top-right corner of the Lightbox in version 3
· by the way, in case you haven't realized it by now, the import photos button is now a + button and is located in the top-right corner
· you can now import multiple photos from your photo library at once (this was actually a version 3 feature, but it seems that one or two of you may have missed it... oh, and the button to access this wonderful, handy, time-saving, and useful feature is no longer the cryptic flowery-looking button wedged in the middle of the bottom toolbar in the Lightbox, but is instead a very prominent, logical, and dashing + button in the top-right corner).
· we've updated the empty Lightbox graphic which used to refer to a button that used to be graphically represented by an angiospermA¦ and whose function was to import photos to now accurately reflect the current button which is now represented by the mathematical addition operator (ya know... "add photos")
· oh, that button that was just mentioned is now on the starboard side of the Lightbox, toward its apex
· much regret and remorse
· and a bunch of other bug fixes related to Facebook sharing, Twitter sharing, Flickr sharing APIs, crashes, yadda yadda yadda
What's New in 3.0:
· The very first thing you'll notice in Camera+ 3 is its shiny, new icon. It's essentially the same Camera+ icon that you've grown to know and love... but better and much more polished.
Dramatically improved sharing:
· There are two main improvements here... The first is that you can now share to multiple services, or even multiple accounts on the same service, all at the same time. The second big thing that you'll notice with sharing is the increase in speed. It's now faster than ever to share your photos online.
Multiple photo library import:
· We're introducing a great new feature where you can import multiple photos from your photo library all at once. And we added several fine touches to the import panel. Large thumbnails, zooming to view your photo large, and photo info will help ensure that you're choosing exactly the photos you want.
· Sometimes you want to shoot a bunch of pics in a row without having to think about things like editing and sharing. And sometimes you want to do just the opposite and edit and share each pic you take, right after you take it. Workflows easily provide you with the flexibility to do it either way.
Focus & exposure locks:
· Now you can lock the focus and exposure of the camera, independently of each other. Photographers looking for the utmost flexibility in shooting will love this new feature because it enables all kinds of creative ways of taking awesome shots.
· We've created a few comprehensive APIs for Camera+. These APIs enable people to integrate Camera+ into other apps and to create web services that make use of the many, many photos that have been shared by Camera+ users. Several prominent developers have already integrated Camera+ into their apps via these new APIs. Check-out the WordPress, Tweetbot, Twitterrific, Foodspotting, and Twittelator Neue apps in the App Store to see these APIs in action. And to get all the details on how the APIs work, visit api.camerapl.us
Improved Lightbox UI:
· We're a bit obsessive when it comes to user interface and user experience. With Camera+ 3, we've reworked several details of the Lightbox to make it even more usable. It'll take a couple of seconds to get used to the changes but we're completely confident that you'll love these improvements almost immediately.
Create web link:
· Many of you used to use the SMS sharing feature (now renamed to Message) for passing web links along to others. Now we've got a much better, easier, and dedicated way of doing it.
· Often imitated but never duplicated, Clarity is one of the things that makes Camera+ what it is. And now it's even better, especially if you're using an iPhone 4S.
VolumeSnap setting in menu:
· VolumeSnap is our birthright. That is all.
Status bar in Lightbox:
· In previous versions of Camera+, we didn't display the status bar (you know... that thingy with the clock, battery level, etc at the top of your screen) when you were in the Lightbox. Well, that's all changed with this version! Never again miss picking your kids up at soccer practice because you were editing photos and had no clue what time it was.
· We've gone through painstaking steps to improve performance in several parts of the app. It all feels a lot more fluid now. But don't just take our word on it... try it yourself and see how much nicer it is now.
· Find-out about Camera+ updates, news, and contests. We've implemented notifications so they're not intrusive and they're opt-in only.
Lotsa bug fixes:
· We've identified and fixed several bugs in Camera+. Thanks to all of you who've reported any issues you've experienced.
What's New in 2.4:
· VolumeSnap is back.
What's New in 2.3.3:
· Fixed a horrible bug that caused the shutter button to stop working if you had your AutoSave set to Camera Roll.
· Fixed a bug where Camera+ would crash when attempting to purchase the I * Analog FX Pack.
· Facebook appears to have changed the way in which they send back error messages to us so Camera+ wasn't showing detailed reasons for any errors that occurred. The next time Facebook changes their API from under us, we're stripping it out of the app and replacing it with MySpace. Take that Eisenberg and Timberlake!
· And fixed a few other, smaller bugs.
What's New in 2.2.3:
· fixed a crash when choosing a Facebook album for sharing, caused by Facebook diverging from their API specification
· fixed a crash when opening Lightbox, experienced by a few very unlucky users
· compatibility with that upcoming OS That Must Not Be Named
What's New in 2.2.1:
· sharing via SMS
· fixed an issue where people weren't able to login to Facebook to share on it
· improved launch time
· performance enhancements
· fixed crashing issues on older devices
· various other bug fixes and improvements
What's New in 2.1:
Performance, stability, and robustness
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.0.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x, Apple iPhone OS 3.1.x (iPod Touch), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
Adobe Carousel Adobe Carousel - Adobe Carousel is the only photography solution that gives you access to your entire photo library from all your iPad, iPhone, and Mac - no storage issues, no manual syncing hassles
iAmZombie IAmZombie Brraaaaaaiiiinnnss.
That's what your friends will say when they realize you've made them join the ranks of the walking dead. Use iAmZombie to zombify anyone around, your friend, your girlfriend, your dog or even yourself.
Just do not get carried away and forget that this is just for fun
Sort Shots - iPad Edition Sort Shots - the ONLY app to Utilize Existing Metadata/EXIF making it the Perfect Photo Sharing and Portfolio App for Finding and Sharing Photos.
Find Photos Fast using existing Keywords and ratings from popular photo programs including Adobe, Mac and Microsoft programs or create your own
HDR Foto HDR Foto - Thanks to HDR Foto, you no longer have to treat a balance between a blown-out sky or a nearly dark foreground. HDR Foto helps you create beautiful output image nearly instantly with great ease
Baby Photos Lite Baby Photos Lite - Tinker with your photos using cute stamps and frames with the Baby Photos iPhone application! You can also share the pictures that you've made with this cool tool via Facebook and/or email if you wish to do so!
This app is ideal for anyone who loves to add cutesy stuff to their photos
Moku Hanga HD The Moku Hanga app allows you to create an artistic wood-block print from any picture or snapshot
Cartoon Camera HD Cartoon Camera HD - Finally, an application that will let you convert all your pictures to actual cartoon-looking photos! It will also let you upload the pictures into Facebook.
What's New in This Release:
· General adjustment
Level Camera Level Camera is a camera app with real-time level indicator
Other Software by developer «tap tap tap»:
Convert - the unit calculator Convert - the unit calculator is a unit converter and calculator designed with simplicity, usability, and beauty in mind…
In a nutshell, we created Convert because we just weren't satisfied with any other unit converter in the App Store. Once you try Convert, you will see how much thought and effort went into making it so intuitive and efficient to use
Voices 2 Voices 2 - Ever wish you could change your voice to something more fun? Well, now you can with Voices!
Just say something silly into your iPhone or capture a friend saying something particularly embarrassing. Then make it sound even MORE ridiculous with your choice of over a dozen different voices
The Heist The Heist - Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Solve puzzles. Crack the vault. Claim the hard-earned prize waiting for you inside