ClipTouch connects directly to any Final Cut Server and lets you share, collaborate, and present your video clips in a totally new way.
Browse, review and approve your video assets, taking advantage of the mobility of the iPad, and its unique Multi-Touch interface.
ClipTouch works with your Final Cut Server out-of-the-box, and requires no additional integration.
Simplify Your Workflow - Use iPads as review tools instead of having to maintain costly review workstations. Browse assets anywhere anytime over 3G, WiFi and VPN.
Works out-of-the-box - ClipTouch works with your Final Cut Server out-of-the-box, and requires no additional installation on the server.
· No server configuration required
· Search and discover assets
· Directly download and view clip proxies
· Supports the default Final Cut Server proxy setting
· Clip timecode display
· Change asset metadata
· View and add Final Cut Server annotations
· Respects permission sets based on your login
· Supports direct and VPN network connections over WiFi and 3G
What's New in This Release:
· Support for iOS 6
What's New in 1.2:
· Adds support for Final Cut Server deployed under Lion
· No longer requires the Authentication Helper or internet connection
What's New in 1.1.5:
· Shows larger number of search results
· Improves overall performance
· Fixes an annotation issue affecting assets using certain timecodes
· Several other important bugfixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)
iMovie Make beautiful HD movies anywhere with iMovie, the fun, feature-rich video editing application for iPhone 4