ClipTouch connects directly to any Final Cut Server and lets you share, collaborate, and present your video clips in a totally new way.
Browse, review and approve your video assets, taking advantage of the mobility of the iPad, and its unique Multi-Touch interface.
ClipTouch works with your Final Cut Server out-of-the-box, and requires no additional integration.
Simplify Your Workflow - Use iPads as review tools instead of having to maintain costly review workstations. Browse assets anywhere anytime over 3G, WiFi and VPN.
Works out-of-the-box - ClipTouch works with your Final Cut Server out-of-the-box, and requires no additional installation on the server.
· No server configuration required
· Search and discover assets
· Directly download and view clip proxies
· Supports the default Final Cut Server proxy setting
· Clip timecode display
· Change asset metadata
· View and add Final Cut Server annotations
· Respects permission sets based on your login
· Supports direct and VPN network connections over WiFi and 3G
What's New in This Release:
· Support for iOS 6
What's New in 1.2:
· Adds support for Final Cut Server deployed under Lion
· No longer requires the Authentication Helper or internet connection
What's New in 1.1.5:
· Shows larger number of search results
· Improves overall performance
· Fixes an annotation issue affecting assets using certain timecodes
· Several other important bugfixes
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad)