Cypher Bot - Cypher Bot is an advanced encryption app for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. It allows you to easily protect text, messages, emails, notes, private information and various other documents from prying eyes using government standard encryption. If you are more into the business aspect, you can securely save your passwords, banking info, logs ideas and journals. In addition, you can send messages that only the receiver and yourself can read using a secret keyword.
· AES 256-bit Encryption, which is the US Government's standard
· No limits on length of message or keyword
· Send messages with SMS and Email
· Use a link to open messages automatically in Cypher Bot
· Save documents to your device
· Sync and then Download from iTunes
· Open files in other apps you have installed on your device
· Beautiful Interface
· Easy to use
What's New in This Release:
· New icons & buttons, new themes, full iOS 7 Compatibility, bug fixes, and performance improvements.
What's New in 3.2:
· The Dropbox Importer has been improved. Various interface and performance improvements for the Dropbox Importer. We've also brightened the colors on all of the themes for a "cheerier" experience.
· AppStore Review button opens the AppStore inside of Cypher Bot instead of exiting to the AppStore.
· Fixes issue where the crash reporter wouldn't report crashes
What's New in 1.2:
· Fixed bug where Cypher Bot would freeze after exiting
· Fixed keyword detection Bug
· Improved performance
· Reduced App Size
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPhone), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 8.x (iPod Touch), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPhone), Apple iOS 9.x (iPod Touch)
My Eyes Only Safely store information like website logins and passwords, personal IDs, credit cards, membership cards, bank and financial account information and any personal notes you want to keep safe and secure