HanDBase for iPad - Database Manager - Powerful relational database manager now available for the iPad!
Track almost anything. Examples:
Shopping Lists, DVD Collections, Passwords, Prayer Lists, To Dos, Workouts, Recipes, Checkbook, Weight Loss, Auto Mileage
Inventory, Surveys, Directories, Time/Billing
CRM, Deliveries, Estimates
Patient Lists, Billing Codes, Charge Capture
Create and Edit Databases right on your iPad
Databases emailed to you can be opened from the mail program and synced right into HanDBase
Backup and Install databases directly from the iTunes cabled interface.
19 different field types
Relational- link between different database tables
Sorting, Filtering, and Customized Views
Field level Encryption
Desktop Connect- connect via web browser and load/save databases, import/export
Integration w/ HanDBase Gallery-download over 2000 templates
Support for photos
What's New in This Release:
· Emergency Bugfix for iOS6 compatibility. Prior versions crashed when launching the Database Properties under iOS6.
· Fixed bug where scrolling in a form and then pressing a button to jump to another form would not return scrolling to the top of the form.
· Conditional fields were not evaluating Relationships.
· Using Barcode scanner external field type would cause autofocus to stop working when going to later take a photo using the Camera external field type.
· Selecting an image for a form would sometimes crash if there were a lot of images. Image Browser now draws dynamically instead of loading all images at once.
· Fixed bug where program could crash while in Choose database screen if no databases had been open and the auto save feature would kick in.
· Changed support button link to valid link- prior link was no longer valid.
· Settings Button added to Choose Database screen
· Ability to manage/delete images in the HanDBase Image library
· Delete Image button added to delete unneeded image files when selecting an image in the forms designer.
What's New in 4.8.6:
· Gesture support in record List View
· Open In.. menu option in Choose Database when managing a database. Save a database to other compatible applications such as DropBox.
· Images captured via External field camera or photo picker are now saved as JPG instead of PNG. This gives better compatibility with desktop software when imported.
· When a database or form was opened from an email or other application into HanDBase a copy of the database was left behind in a temporary location.
· When filtering on a calculated field with a date result format, filters other than the custom date range filter would fail to work.
· When editing a calculation field, if you changed the Result Format and then Edited the Formula, the result format would revert back to the original setting.
What's New in 4.8.5:
Fixed the following bugs:
· Issue with form files disappearing after being created.
· Unable to conditionally show form controls if they were set to show a field's value.
What's New in 4.8.4:
Bug fix release:
· Floating point constants were evaluating to zero, thus giving wrong calculated value.
· Crashing when moving or resizing controls in the forms designer.
What's New in 4.8.3:
Fixed several urgent iOS5 related bugs:
· Issue with syncing/downloading large database files
· Crashing on opening of databases that had calculated fields that involved floating point numbers.
What's New in 4.8.2:
· Unable to select a static image from the Picture button control's attributes page using the image picker.
· Color Picker was not always showing the brightness bar along the bottom (sometimes cut off on iPad).
· Auto save in the background was not always functioning correctly.
· Jump to form in other db causes crash
· Fixed a number of memory leaks that could cause random crashing when working in forms (designing and using both)
· Creating new Form issue where form did not get unique ID.
· Pasting a large value in the caption for a label, button, etc could cause a crash if there was more than 127 characters in it.
· Longer values than allowed in form name, form title, scale factor, etc would also cause a crash
What's New in 4.8.1:
· Fixed bug introduced in 4.8.1 where app could crash when following a link, linked, relationship or DB Popup field type.
What's New in 4.7.92:
· v4.7.92 is an emergency update correcting an issue with the in-app purchase product (Forms Designer) just added in v4.7.8
What's New in 4.7.8:
· Forms support!
· Optional Forms designer available via In-App Purchase.
· Some Sample databases now have forms to go with them.
· Ability to hide Choose Database view in landscape
· New External field type- Bar Code scanner using camera on iPad2
· Miscellaneous Bug Fixes to improve stability
What's New in 4.7.1: Fast update to fix two bugs that slipped through 4.7.0 testing:
· Time picker seconds and AM/PM not working under iOS4.2
· Crash when using External Photo Picker field type in a record under iOS4.2
Like it? Share with your friends!
If you got an error while installing Themes, Software or Games, please, read FAQ.
Supported operating systems:
Apple iOS 4.2.x (iPad), Apple iOS 4.3.x (iPad), Apple iOS 5.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 6.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 7.0 (iPad), Apple iOS 8.x (iPad), Apple iOS 9.x (iPad), Apple iPhone OS 3.2.x (iPad)
iDatabase iDatabase With this database for iPhone and iPod touch, you can manage membership lists, expenses, projects, keep track of your internet accounts and much more! You can choose from 16 ready to use and easy to personalize database templates to organize any type of information or you can create a totally new database from scratch.
Imagine it's 19:51 on Valentines day
iCollect Comic Books iCollect Comic Books - Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate comic book reader and collectors application: iCollect Comic Books.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every comic book you own
iCollect Video Games iCollect Video Games Hooked In Motion has integrated with leading barcode scanning software to create the ultimate video game players application: iCollect Video Games.
Works with all iPhones, iPods, and iPads, with or without a camera.
Catalog every video game you own
iCollect Books HD iCollect Books HD Hooked In Motion has created the ultimate book reader and collectors application: iCollect Books HD
Works with all iPads!
Catalog every book you own. Search right on your iPad by author, publisher, editor, and more to find the exact book you want to read at any time, without needing to sift through your physical collection or browse on a computer
YP Local Search & Gas Prices YP Local Search & Gas Prices - Keep your life in motion with this powerful complement to YELLOWPAGES.COM, a leader in local search, and tap into the app that continues to amp up the Yellow Pages for the mobile generation
My Recycle List My Recycle List Quickly find recycling locations nearby that accept items you pick from a list. Easily organize locations you want to use by adding them to your list. We've taken the pain out of recycling by making it straight forward to find recyclers with the least amount of trips
YP Mobile for iPhone YP Mobile for iPhone - YP Mobile is a local directory app that allows you to quickly search for businesses using your iPhone. Powered by a huge database containing millions of business listings, the application enables you to easily find restaurants, bars, hotels, banks, theaters, shops, hospitals, gas stations, etc
FileMaker Go for iPad FileMaker View, edit and search your FileMaker Pro records on your iPad with FileMaker Go. Whether you are checking inventory in the warehouse, managing event registration on-site, or updating project status while traveling, you can do it all while you’re on the go.
Build your databases using FileMaker Pro and then remotely access your data with FileMaker Go
Mobile TS Mobile TS - Remotely access your office computer using your wireless PalmOS device and Windows Terminal Service!
Mobile TS is the first and only application to connect Palm OS handhelds to Windows desktops and workstations via the Terminal Services or Remote Desktop capabilities built into many Microsoft Windows operating systems